St Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian

3 minutes ago, Welly boy said:

Think its time for names in the hat and which ever name gets drawn for that position they play in, if anything it would be entertaining. 

Back in the real world I can't see anything other than a Hearts win.

That would be a rare occurrence up there. Do you reckon the game might be off?

40 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Chances of this being a bit like the Emperor pretending the Death Star wasn't fully functioning?

None.

That'll be Clark, Rooney, Booth, Bryson, MacPherson, Hallberg, Wotherspoon, O'Halloran, Kane, Hendry and Ciftci all unlikely to start.

And fans will still got mocked for moaning we've had issues with injuries this season.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

None.

That'll be Clark, Rooney, Booth, Bryson, MacPherson, Hallberg, Wotherspoon, O'Halloran, Kane, Hendry and Ciftci all unlikely to start.

And fans will still got mocked for moaning we've had issues with injuries this season.

That is brutal tbf. I remember a few seasons back when we got off to a great start and were topping the league before injuries hit. Totally derailed our season. Sympathies. I suspect that the bad weather might provide a timely out for you guys, and this could be postponed. Not ideal for us, as we would then have to travel up there mid-week.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

None.

Maybe you should start doing “xI” for expected Injuries. 😂 

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Elliot Parish is in goals. You're definitely scoring.

He was decent enough last night apart from one cross that I thought at the time he could have / should have / had started to come out for. Seemed to make a cracking stop at the very end to save a point.

To be clear though, I'm not disagreeing with you. 

Am I right in saying that if he picks up a training injury, which is probably 50/50 we'd only have one keeper so no sub?

39 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

That is brutal tbf. I remember a few seasons back when we got off to a great start and were topping the league before injuries hit. Totally derailed our season. Sympathies. I suspect that the bad weather might provide a timely out for you guys, and this could be postponed. Not ideal for us, as we would then have to travel up there mid-week.

Worth remembering that we had no significant or worrying injury list at any point last season. Neither did we look unfit as a team. 

Quite what has prompted what is almost certainly a training regime change is anyone's guess. 

'mon the named storms.

1 minute ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Worth remembering that we had no significant or worrying injury list at any point last season. Neither did we look unfit as a team. 

Quite what has prompted what is almost certainly a training regime change is anyone's guess. 

'mon the named storms.

Sometimes it's just bad luck. One of the reasons that we have had more fortune on that front recently is down to lowering the age of our squad. We generally try and sign players under 26 who still have a bit of growth potential in them. When things were really bad, it was guys 30+ like Naismith and Berra that we were relying far too heavily on. When these guys were injured, we we were goosed because the entire way we play was built around them. From the limited times I've seen St Johnstone in recent seasons, it's looked like Wotherspoon in particular makes you tick. 

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

We can get big Craigy L to hire a fitness expert & for the right back hander will gaslight the f**k out of your injuries!

worked for us a treat🤙

His infamous "review of our medical department"... fuuuuck... those were the days. 🤪