Friday Night Craporama - Hamilton Academical -vs- Inverness Caledonian Thistle

20 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

Do you know any Accies fans? If you did you'd know the answer, most are arseholes.

Our good guy to w**k ratio has to be one of the worst in Scotland. 

Worse than Aidrie?

Wild.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Pundits still trying to convince everyone that Kennedy is some of 'big talent'. 

He isn't.

I think that was nicely summed up by the inflection on the commentators summary, "He's had a good game tonight?". 

Like nine out of every ten games that Kai Kennedy has, he looks brilliant until you start tallying up what impact he's actually had on the game. 

Lots of squaring up his fullback and chopping back and forth, but never actually manages to deliver a cross to a teammate. 

3 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I've quite enjoyed myself. Good when both teams know they are up against garbage and have nothing to fear about having a go. 

I'm quite enjoying them both chucking away points while Sir Douglas lights up a cigar in the main stand. 

8 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

I think that was nicely summed up by the inflection on the commentators summary, "He's had a good game tonight?". 

Like nine out of every ten games that Kai Kennedy has, he looks brilliant until you start tallying up what impact he's actually had on the game. 

Lots of squaring up his fullback and chopping back and forth, but never actually manages to deliver a cross to a teammate. 

Should be noted he was up against a 19 year old making his first league start and spent last year on loan at Rothes.

If he was this special talent, which I agree he isn’t, he should have had a hell of a game tonight.

2 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Should be noted he was up against a 19 year old making his first league start and spent last year on loan at Rothes.

If he was this special talent, which I agree he isn’t, he should have had a hell of a game tonight.

To add a bit more said 19 year old was also playing out of position, Kai Kennedy should have had a field day playing against him 

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

To add a bit more said 19 year old was also playing out of position, Kai Kennedy should have had a field day playing against him 

He can play both right back and centre midfield, no?

He is the best right back at the club based on tonight’s performance anyway.

Edited by PB1994

6 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

He can play both right back and centre midfield, no?

He is the best right back at the club based on tonight’s performance anyway.

I thought he was purely a centre mid being asked to play right back like Carson, didn’t know that right back was of his “positions” before tonight, apologies. 

Your second point, based on tonight I 100% agree.