Ross County v St. Johnstone - Sat, 26th Feb

55 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I bought mine last Friday but still nothing. We get post fairly regularly so can't blame that.

Worth giving them a call (01349 860860, option 1) as the guy checked to see if he had my tickets, which they did. 

He said just to pick them up from normal ticket cabin. 

If you go to the Portakabin* opposite reception then the second window facing the stand is for ticket collections.  There is seldom a queue (the queue is for folk buying tickets on the day).  You shouldn't be too inconvenienced.

* other modular building brands are available

4 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

For once this season I think our starting XI is fairly obvious - only change barring injury should be Clark for Parish if he’s available.

Clark

Cleary Gordon McCart

Sang Davidson Hallberg Crawford Gallacher 

Hendry Middleton

I wondered if he might start May, as it feels like he has a decent record in Dingwall.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wondered if he might start May, as it feels like he has a decent record in Dingwall.

I don’t think you can drop Hendry or Middleton though? Both have been contributing to goals and general play recently. 

2 minutes ago, Widge said:

I don’t think you can drop Hendry or Middleton though? Both have been contributing to goals and general play recently. 

Yeah it would be pretty harsh on either of them, and we really need to let partnerships develop in the side now. 

1 minute ago, TractorBoy said:

Let's hope not.

What are you deeming as decent record?

Think hes scored or assisted in each his last 3 starts against them, 2 of them in Dingwall.

I agree May had a good record against County, but as you say RG we’ve gone through this season without ever having a settled team. To change it for the sake of a whim at the first chance would be stupid, especially off the back of such a positive result. 

5 minutes ago, Widge said:

I agree May had a good record against County, but as you say RG we’ve gone through this season without ever having a settled team. To change it for the sake of a whim at the first chance would be stupid, especially off the back of such a positive result. 

I think good runs become great runs if teams can adapt during them, rather than just blindly sticking with a team thats playing well, if that makes sense? But aye, it would feel like unnecessary overthinking to change anything today. Just stick your best in form side on the park and go for it.

9 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Looking like County are going with a 352 in this one too.

Getting support up and around White will need to be a focus though.

Is Charles-Cook at LWB with Iacovitti effectively a left back?

We done some good stuff with Middleton in them areas against Hearts when they played a similar shape.

Just seen the line up above, Iacovitti at LB with it being a 4-2-3-1 IMO.

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 CB's and a RB. Likely Cookie is the LWB.

Or Malky has gone wild and has Watson at RB and Randall at LB.

Edited by Comrie