Penalty for Rangers v Motherwell Sun 27th Feb

On 22/02/2022 at 12:32, welldaft said:

To be fair Rangers should have had one definite penalty and possibly two given past handball penalties given against Motherwell for similar. 

My natural fear is that it is almost a given this weekend with all the focus that Rangers will be awarded an incredibly soft penalty against us. Not that they should need it to be fair. 

We can but hope that the game on Thursday v Dortmund takes a lot out of Rangers but in truth it is hard to see past a comfortable home win. I am away to look up the odds for a Rangers penalty and -2 Rangers. Free money.

I will probably play Golf and pretend our next game is midweek v Ross County 😫🤷‍♂️

So you want us cheated 

I genuinely think that if I was to pick 11 of our players out a hat, I'd be closer to our starting 11 on any given week than I would be if I tried to rationally predict it.

The only question I could be confident of answering correctly is "Any changes this week?". Yes.

"What will they be?" - f**k knows....pick some random ones and you've as good a chance as anyone of being right.

Bet365 have clocked the fact we can’t deal with Rangers’ shitter attackers. Sakala is shorter odds to score than Morelos, and Itten is evens to get a goal despite not being in the Rangers squad - probably wouldn’t put it past him right enough.

I genuinely have no idea what's going on with team selection. Speed up front suggest counter attacking is the plan.

4-3-1-2 on paper. Slattery benched again, both centre halfs changed from last week. I like what I've see of Tierney but I'd maybe opt for Shaw as a starter just for the physical stature.

Hope to be proven wrong but could be a serious doing.

GRAMMAR QUESTION: Is it centre halfs of centre halves?

Edited by Kapowzer

4 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

I genuinely have no idea what's going on with team selection. Speed up front suggest counter attacking is the plan.

4-3-1-2 on paper. Slattery benched again, both centre halfs changed from last week. I like what I've see of Tierney but I'd maybe opt for Shaw as a starter just for the physical stature.

Hope to be proven wrong but could be a serious doing.

GRAMMAR QUESTION: Is it centre halfs of centre halves?

Central defenders 

6 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

That's an interesting team to say the least emoji102.pngemoji102.png

4 defenders on the bench, 2 of whom can play CB, but a CM at CB....

Yeah it's attacking. That's 3 games in a row now he's played Lundstram at centre half for at least some part of the game.

Yeah it's attacking. That's 3 games in a row now he's played Lundstram at centre half for at least some part of the game.
He was excellent at the centre of a 3 on Thursday, for sure, second half.

I do think though he's been one of the main successes since VanBronckhorst came in. Mainly as I think he's being asked to do a job he's comfortable with and he's looked really good at it.

Him and Jack have become the first names on your teamsheet in CM IMO. Which makes it more interesting that he's seemingly not playing CM on a day Jack is out as well.