Penalty for Rangers v Motherwell Sun 27th Feb

To be fair Rangers should have had one definite penalty and possibly two given past handball penalties given against Motherwell for similar. 

My natural fear is that it is almost a given this weekend with all the focus that Rangers will be awarded an incredibly soft penalty against us. Not that they should need it to be fair. 

We can but hope that the game on Thursday v Dortmund takes a lot out of Rangers but in truth it is hard to see past a comfortable home win. I am away to look up the odds for a Rangers penalty and -2 Rangers. Free money.

I will probably play Golf and pretend our next game is midweek v Ross County 😫🤷‍♂️

You can understand the ref missing it due to the angle or whatever but having seen the replays there's surely no United fans claiming that first one wasn't a stonewaller under the current rules?!

Anyway, agree on our prospects (nil) although 1) our performances at Ibrox have not been, relatively speaking, that bad of late and 2) Rangers seem to benefit from dodgy offsides against us rather than penalties atm.

Well, I will be going to the match as part of my promise to go to every away game this season (felt I needed to after the lockdown season).

I missed out going to the play off final game but the only match at ibrox I've been to in the past was the first meeting in the 2012 league cup (3-0 loss). Also I have been to 8 away games this season lost 5, drew 2, won 1. Maybe its our time to turn this ibrox league curse around?

1 hour ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

There's no way we're getting a result here. Nothing to do with us really, I'd just be incredibly surprised if Rangers went 5 without a win in the league.

Am I being whooshed here?

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Am I being whooshed here?

1 hour ago, Orbix said:

Think he’s mistaken 4 away games without a win into 4 games without a win.

:lol: I wish it was either of these, I genuinely just completely forgot about yous beating the Edinburgh sides for some reason. Had it in my head that the Aberdeen, Ross County, Celtic and United games had been your last 4.