Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

That’s fair enough. I said already, I enjoy your patter sometimes. Difference is, I’ve had a few utter bellends with zero patter to their name stalk me for months. I’m going to enjoy their misery. Just the way it goes. 🤷‍♂️

Don't take it so seriously bud.  You're an alright sort.   

If you're genuinely annoyed by people get it up them.  

P.S my patter is tremendous all the time.  

Enjoy your night, your teams now guaranteed 3rd.  Neilson even showing aggression on the phone.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Don't take it so seriously bud.  You're an alright sort.   

If you're genuinely annoyed by people get it up them.  

P.S my patter is tremendous all the time.  

Enjoy your night, your teams now guaranteed 3rd.  Neilson even showing aggression on the phone.

Good c**t ^^^

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Robbie Neilson is a complete fucking weapon of a guy, calling opponents and referees cheats when a decision goes against him but totally silent when they get decisions going in their favour or when the likes of Andy Halliday are trying to maim opponents. 

Hopefully Jim Goodwin heard his comments before he left Tynecastle and confronted the wannabe hard man and broke his fucking nose again for him. 

A Celtic supporter trying to claw high ground on refereeing decisions. Priceless. 🎺

9 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Robbie Neilson is a complete fucking weapon of a guy, calling opponents and referees cheats when a decision goes against him but totally silent when they get decisions going in their favour or when the likes of Andy Halliday are trying to maim opponents. 

Hopefully Jim Goodwin heard his comments before he left Tynecastle and confronted the wannabe hard man and broke his fucking nose again for him. 

1) a Celtc poster ripping a former the ranger.  Not legit.

2) backs it up by backing a former celtc fan.

3) Celtc won the night, I'm only on this thread replying to stuff before our shitefest in Dundee.  Why the utter f**k do you care?

4) Neilson is actually a sound c**t outwith football.  In fact in football.  Played 5s with him when he retired as he was mates of mates down Tranent.  Him smashing chaps on the other side into the boards was very good to watch. 

24 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

P.s, Neilson was right, Ferguson dived. Quite obviously. 

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

P.s, Neilson was right, Ferguson dived. Quite obviously. 

I genuinely look forward to him making a similar statement next time Boyce or McKay throw themselves over to gain a penalty. 

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I genuinely look forward to him making a similar statement next time Boyce or McKay throw themselves over to gain a penalty. 

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

11 on the Beelinometer.

9 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

It was an outrageous dive. What exactly are you annoyed about in a game that doesn't involve your team? Will be really embarrassing for you once you see the incident tbh. Is he meant to be diplomatic when folk are knocking arses out themselves?

Edited by Tony Wonder

hopefully in the next 2 years we can finish in a european spot again around 3rd or 4th, so we can call for our managers head. we're entitled to better than that.

Edited by red23

Not long in from the match and I’ve had a chance to watch the highlights from Sportscene. I heard Neilson’s after match interview in the car, and boy, was that a bitter and twisted interview from a manager who had comfortably won a match 2-0. There was definitely a touch on Ferguson in the box, but like the United guy on Saturday, he embellished it a tad. At the time, because it was at the other end, I had no idea what Gallagher’s goal was disallowed for, and having watched it now I still have no idea what it was disallowed for. Strange that Neilson didn’t mention that incident. I take it that Neilson has been taking lessons on how to celebrate a win against Aberdeen from the Livi fans on P&B.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Stuff thrown on the pitch at Ferguson by the Hearts fans at the foul before the penalty.

Ferguson missing the penalty.

To be fair it was only one pie, so probably only one fan involved. Kyle?

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

This is one of the most pathetic tear stained tragic posts in pie & bovril history.

I agree with most of it like, but it's still hilarious

There was a bunch of wee kids sitting in the new, unfinished stand beside the away fans tonight. When some of our fans started to leave early they sang a wee ditty that I’m sure I picked up wrongly. It sounded like “take your bums, and f*ck off home”. Can anyone clarify?

Just seen game on alba and not read the thread, so apologies if i'm repeating well worn bollocks. 

Hearts deserved the win on balance. Great save by Gordon from a not bad penalty that only a myopic buffooon would have argued. 

Hearts obviously quick off the blocks and on top for first 20 mins. Thought we'd done well to keep our shape and just boot it upfield with a high press and were on top before Hearts scored. 

Absolute idiocy from our comedy hardman to have a wee stamp for no reason. He'd have got away with it at his previous employer but it's just fucking stupid in a red shirt. Would have been good if a centre back showed up to clear the free kick at some point. Decent finish though. 

Though our goal was harshly chopped off. Thought it was for an earlier push which would have been understandable but didn't look much like climbing. Might on highlights. 

Was all fairly tight and we were disappointing in the lack of chances we made. We never had anyone running though the middle and Hearts doubled up down the wings. Also we left space on our wings that hearts found to easily. Worried by Goodwin getting outthought by that fucking tramp. 

Gearts second goal was another limp cross and was right on Gallagher's head. Appreciate that he took an arm to the face and a competent ref gives a fk, but he dgrank and was weak as f**k. He should have had that and not hoped to get bailed out by the ref. 

We need new players all over but i can't remember a centre half pairing this shit. Even Phil Maguire and Plug. 

Deserved nul points