Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

The double figure lead makes that pretty safe. I’m not too worried about third. Third was always just the kicker card though. We need to make European group stages, and the only way of guaranteeing that, is for us to either win the cup, or the OF do it. 

Aberdeen of course are completely out of the picture.

I'll take that as a "no" 

17 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

The double figure lead makes that pretty safe. I’m not too worried about third. Third was always just the kicker card though. We need to make European group stages, and the only way of guaranteeing that, is for us to either win the cup, or the OF do it. 

Aberdeen of course are completely out of the picture.

1 season in over a decade in which this has been the case with Hearts comfortably ahead of Aberdeen at this stage , a couple of relegations in this time (not sure anyone has mentioned it yet) for Hearts as well.

You enjoy your "successful" best season in 10 years and .. calm down.

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

1 season in over a decade in which this has been the case with Hearts comfortably ahead of Aberdeen at this stage , a couple of relegations in this time (not sure anyone has mentioned it yet) for Hearts as well.

You enjoy your "successful" best season in 10 years and .. calm down.

The preceding decade was a blip where perennial shite AFC managed to capitalise on a few bigger clubs suffering. Before your (actually very cringey) shite period of mediocrity (one league cup) you were dire for a decade or so.

If you don’t go down through the play offs this season, I see it happening in the next couple of years. It won’t be through a points deduction nor an early finish to the season either. 😎

11 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

The preceding decade was a blip where perennial shite AFC managed to capitalise on a few bigger clubs suffering. Before your (actually very cringey) shite period of mediocrity (one league cup) you were dire for a decade or so.

If you don’t go down through the play offs this season, I see it happening in the next couple of years. It won’t be through a points deduction nor an early finish to the season either. 😎

A "blip" .

The only blip hearts have had since the 1960's is winning 2 scottish cups off the back of Lithuanian pensioners money.

Hearts won f**k all for 40 years between the 60s and the 98 cup win. Bar 2 cups won by spending money you didn't have you've been relegated more times than you've finished top 3 in the top league in the last decade.. embarrassing no?

In that mediocre period of a few 2nd places and no lower than 4th plus a cup you have "achieved" much much less than that. 

I can see why you are a running joke to the Hibs (plus most other supports) fans on this site 😆

Edited by afc_blockhead

10 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

A "blip" .

The only blip hearts have had since the 1960's is winning 2 scottish cups off the back of Lithuanian pensioners money.

Hearts won f**k all for 40 years between the 60s and the 98 cup win. Bar 2 cups won by spending money you didn't have you've been relegated more times than you've finished top 3 in the top league in the last decade.. embarrassing no?

In that mediocre period of a few 2nd places and no lower than 4th plus a cup you have "achieved" much much less than that. 

I can see why you are a running joke to the Hibs (plus most other supports) fans on this site 😆

“Since 1960”… nothing even slightly selective about that. 🤣

Aberdeen have been utter garbage for the vast majority of their existence. 

It doesn’t matter how you try and dress it all up, AFC are a shit wee club who fluked a great manager and skewed their history and achievements off the back of it.

The rest of Aberdeen’s history is that of a silly wee club with a future of 10k home crowds max.

You had your chance after years of being utter garbage. You win a league cup. We move on… good luck. 😎

I’ve seen Hearts win the Scottish Cup three times, and finish second once in the selective period you cite. I’ve also seen us compete in the group stages of the UEFA Cup, and finish third back to back seasons.

Aberdeen should have been relegated at least once in that time. 

Aberdeen are really quite tragic, and their desperate attempts to suck up to Hibs make them even funnier. 😎

Edited by Kyle Reese

5 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

“Since 1960”… nothing even slightly selective about that. 🤣

It doesn’t matter how you try and dress it all up, AFC are a shit wee club who fluked a great manager and skewed their history and achievements off the back of it.

The rest of Aberdeen’s history is that of a silly wee club with a future of 10k home crowds max.

You had your chance after years of being utter garbage. You win a league cup. We move on… good luck. 😎

I’ve seen Hearts win the Scottish Cup three times, and finish second once in the selective period you cite. I’ve also seen us compete in the group stages of the UEFA Cup, and finish third back to back seasons.

Aberdeen are really quite tragic, and their desperate attempts to suck up to Hibs make them even funnier. 😎

Mr Angry. 
Typical h*n behaviour.

Coming from the fan of the perennial yo-yo club - how many relegations is it?

Tin pot shite.

And just like your full fat h*n pals, stiffing people for millions.

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Mr Angry. 
Typical h*n behaviour.

Coming from the fan of the perennial yo-yo club - how many relegations is it?

Tin pot shite.

And just like your full fat h*n pals, stiffing people for millions.

The post of a man who has nothing. ^^^^

I will be genuinely disappointed if we do not beat this tragic wee tinpot club on Wednesday. I will be very critical of HMFC, Neilson and the players.

Aberdeen are absolute garbage - as they have been for the vast majority of their existence.

Prediction 3 - 1

HHGH

25 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Since 1960”… nothing even slightly selective about that. 🤣

Ill focus on this first sentence only in the shite you have sprayed from your mouth above.

Youd like to go further back than 1960 to prove Hearts are a big club? Proved my point. 

As for your paragraph on what you've seen in your lifetime - 1 2nd place finish and finish third back to back and some group stage football 😆

I really think your mum needs to stick to that 10 minute internet window she gives you each day. Youve got over excited here!

Edited by afc_blockhead