5 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Glad to hear that. Saw the fella sitting on the stairs getting help from the first aiders. Also saw an older guy down from the toilet block in quite a bad way. Hope hes ok too

Hope both lads recovered quickly. Not what you want at the fitba.

8 hours ago, Hendo said:

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you were time wasting when 3-1 up against 10 men. I think you probably will go up, but deary me that side will need almost entirely replaced next season to give you a chance of even being competitive.

I've been following Killie for 40 years and have had many a bubble burst but a derby win is always nice, I'm fully aware of this squads limitations, so you're saying you won't be signing half our team at the end of this season?

When we beat Killie in the most comfortable 1-0 win ever back in December I was speaking to a few of their fans on the bus back to the Caley club and told them they would easily finish above us with room to spare. Does anyone want tonight’s lottery numbers?

2 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

I've been following Killie for 40 years and have had many a bubble burst but a derby win is always nice, I'm fully aware of this squads limitations, so you're saying you won't be signing half our team at the end of this season?

Erm, no. We are now a bigger more successful club than you so only sign your best players like Brophy and Kiltie.

4 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Erm, no. We are now a bigger more successful club than you so only sign your best players like Brophy and Kiltie.

This kind of patter definitely won't come back to haunt you next season.

2 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

If you go up, it’ll be pretty interesting how many you actually release. 

The obvious ones I can see would be Euan Murray, Alston, McGinn, Armstrong, Naismith and McGowan. Being completely honest - I would take Murray, McGinn and Armstrong. All decent top half championship players, just not ones I would particularly associate with a side wanting to run away with the title. 

ETA, I’ve realised you may have been replying to a St Mirren fan!

Edited by No_Problemo

Ayr fans, what's worse?
1.  Being 3-0 down at home in the last league derby for a couple of decades. 
2.  Losing the biggest derby ever (2012) without registering a shot on target.
The one in 2012 imo is worse as you guys were there for the taking back then if we tried to win