Cheltenham Festival 2022

just me 2

Tuesday offers,

skybet - money back if horse loses in supreme (1.30 tues)

betway -- money back if horse finishes in first 4 (1st race each day)

betfair -- money back if horse fails to win Arkle (2.10 Tues)

888 -- money back if horse finishes first 4 in supreme.

£10 max for most or £20 if VIP with sky or £25 with betway.

Ladbrokes will most likely do a money back offer also but not yet releases afaik.

Constitution Hill for me in Supreme and Edwardstone in Arkle but will probably end up as Irish wins in both !!

I wouldn't oppose Honeysuckle in the Champion.

Good luck everyone anyway and take advantage of all these offers !!

Antepost:

Paddy Power Plate - Fusil Raffles 16/1
Stayers Hurdle - Flooring Porter 6/1
Ryanair Chase - Saint Calvados 9/1 (how badly that looks now)
Gold Cup - Al Boum Photo 8/1
Mares Novice Hurdle - Party Central 10/1
Pertemps - Remastered 40/1
Albert Bartlett - Ramilles 33/1 
Mares Hurdle - Queens Brook 14/1
Grand Annual - Embittered 14/1

Also had Dolcita & Gerri Colombe now non-runners. Majority of those are pre-non runner no bet odds. 

Tomorrow:

Dysart Dynamo in the Supreme tomorrow on Skybet's offer.

Britzka e/w in the Boodles.

The Ultima Handicap looks a cracking race. Tempted by Vintage Clouds at 28/1 

Got about four horses I like in the 2.50 Ultima Handicap Chase tomorrow - Frodon ❤💛, Tea Clipper, Corach Rambler and Grumpy Charley.

Gone Dysart Dynamo in the opener.

Echoes In Rain in the Close Brothers Mares' Hurdle in Close Brothers' Mares Hurdle at 4.10.

Not chosen all my free bets yet, will save them for the paddock probably.

Got a rangy e/w lucky 15 on Saint Sam (2.10), Tea Clipper (2.50), Queens Brook (4.10) and Hms Seahorse in The Boodles (4.50).

Free fiver on Petit Tonnerre (4.50),

Good luck.

Edited by jagfox OG

Wouldn't be surprised if Dysart Dynamo wins the opener, but I've gone with Jonbon in the Skybet offer as it offers a bit more value. 

Fourfold on with the odds on favourites (Honeysuckle, Sir Gerhard, Allaho & Shishkin). Was tempted to throw in Facile Vega as well as/instead of but I'm not starting to lean towards American Mike in the Champion Bumper.

Kilcruit for Skybet offer although not backed yet as BOG doesn't apply for the offer and it's up at 8s from 6s last night so trying to decide whether to hang off more incase the price drifts further.

Free Paddy fiver on a L15:

14:10 - Blue Lord
14:50 - Frodon
15:30 - Appreciate It
16:10 - Mrs Milner

Far too excited for an hours time.  Big day in terms of my antepost bets as I seem to have loads that live or die today.

I'll do my usual for the Festival and be backing more than 1 horse per race.  At the moment I'm looking at the following

Supreme - Jonbon (Skybet Offer) / Mighty Potter (888 who are free bet back for top 4)

Arkle - Haut en Couleurs (Betfair- free bet all losers) and I'll add either Edwardstone or Couer Sublime but would want 3/1 to be taking Edwardstone and he's just under that the now.

Ultima - Antepost bets on Kiltealy Briggs, Vintage Clouds and Rapper.  Will add another one from a shortlist of Frodon, Corach Rambler & Grumpy Charley.

Champion Hurdle - Have Honeysuckle in antepost doubles, and also a silly one on Tommy's Oscar, so I will just play the without fave market but not decided who yet.

Mares Hurdle- Race I've paid least attention to for today to be honest.  Probably just go each way on either Martello Sky or Indefatigable unless something jumps out when looking at it closer to the off.

Boodles - All over Gaelic Warrior at a bit bigger than his current price which is ridiculously short so be playing each way only in this one.  Likely take two from Champion Green, Bell Ex One, Iberique Du Seuil & Doctor Churchill

NH Chase- If GW wins the Boodles I'll be wanting Run Wild Fred to oblige here for some good antepost doubles.  Already on Braeside antepost as well when it looked like Codd would be on him so any bets in this race would just be trying to cover position, or if GW doesn't win I'll be starting afresh.

Good luck to all.

Just spent 3 hours in the customer service queue on Skybet after accidentally spunking 60 quid instead of 6 on a placepot. Got my money back eventually though.

Jonbon for the moneyback race today, plus a few longshot each way lucky15's and trixies.