Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian - Scottish Cup SF

Lyle Lanley

I'd much rather pay 35 quid for the few decent seats at Hampden than 25 for the ones you need binoculars to see the pitch from.
I would be surprised if it sells out tbh.  It'll likely be a few thousand short

£35 to see the match or £25 to be able to say you were there

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

And the award for creepiest P&B post of 2022 goes to...

@Kyle Reese

Or...

@VincentGuerin

Whichever Paulo alias is logged in at the time. 

Well you have got creepiest poster award all tied up for that weird little outburst of paranoia and stupidity. 

43 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Well you have got creepiest poster award all tied up for that weird little outburst of paranoia and stupidity. 

Kylie, darling. 

Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you so palpably upset.

It's just, you can't expect to whip out the "haw haw, he looks like a virgin" line and not expect to receive the commensurate opprobrium. 

11 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Kylie, darling. 

Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you so palpably upset.

It's just, you can't expect to whip out the "haw haw, he looks like a virgin" line and not expect to receive the commensurate opprobrium. 

Upset 😆

Or maybe you dived on a play on words in my reply, where I made a light-hearted barb about him being a "secret weapon", and used it to make a frankly rather weird post about me being another two posters. 

Are you perhaps spending too much time on here and starting to see bogeymen and monsters under the bed? Obviously its always a risk for someone trying to be an internet fan celebrity. 😎

Edited by Kyle Reese

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Even if St Mirren finish 5th and you miss out on Europe because of it?

Well no, if there’s a scenario whereby a certain result absolutely benefits St Mirren without us even kicking a ball, then I want that result. Doesn’t matter if it’s an ugly sister or not in such clear-cut circumstances. If there’s no direct benefit to my Darling Buddies of Dismay, then ‘mon the Hearts or Hibs.

30 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Upset 😆

Or maybe you dived on a play on words in my reply, where I made a light-hearted barb about him being a "secret weapon", and used it to make a frankly rather weird post about me being another two posters. 

Are you perhaps spending too much time on here and starting to see bogeymen and monsters under the bed? Obviously its always a risk for someone trying to be an internet fan celebrity. 😎

Alright cupcake, apology accepted 

Just now, The Other Foot said:

Alright cupcake, apology accepted 

"Darling" and "cupcake" how sweet. In place of any actual wit or humour, I'll take it. Here, I'll even respond in a similar humdrum manner:

Cats Chibi GIF

Now, about this thing about me being two other posters? Care to elaborate, or is it now dawning on you that that was a really weird and paranoid thing to state? 😆

(sweetie pie)

On 16/03/2022 at 18:08, Leith Green said:

<conspiracy theory time>

Having this semi live on free TV, in Glasgow, on Easter Weekend when many have other commitments, with shite train schedules, and a pish kick off time, allied to £35 for the top ticket will lead to a lower attendance than in other circumstances - the numbers will be good, but perhaps not a sellout?

That makes it ideal for whichever of the Glasgow clubs make the final to moan their tits off (as always) about ticket allocation for the final.............................

p.s. I am going, hopefully an early start on the peeve at the usual bowling club too.

I don't think many of your points will contribute to many people not going. If you are a Hearts or hibs fan not going to a game of this magnitude an hour away because it kicks off earlier than usual or its Easter your aren't much of a fan. 

Trains Edinburgh to Glasgow are roughly 10 an hour, ticket prices are shite agreed but everything is overpriced these days. 

I don't think many of your points will contribute to many people not going. If you are a Hearts or hibs fan not going to a game of this magnitude an hour away because it kicks off earlier than usual or its Easter your aren't much of a fan. 
Trains Edinburgh to Glasgow are roughly 10 an hour, ticket prices are shite agreed but everything is overpriced these days. 

To get to 25,000 we need to get the people who “aren’t much of a fan” and if you’ve got a way of getting back from Hampden in an hour I’d like to learn about it.

I’m going but if it was the league cup I wouldn’t bother

My dad has missed a few games at Tynecastle for health reasons and is probably not going to be up for trecking through to the edge of civilisation and back

To get to 25,000 we need to get the people who “aren’t much of a fan” and if you’ve got a way of getting back from Hampden in an hour I’d like to learn about it.

My dad has missed a few games at Tynecastle for health reasons and is probably not going to be up for trecking through to the edge of civilisation and back
Sure we were over an hour before we got out of Glasgow last time.

I would imagine most people are pointing out that Murrayfield is a better option because of the high ticket price. Majority would be able to make a saving on travel costs to mitigate.

On 21/03/2022 at 14:42, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Tbf I never said getting back would take an hour. The argument about kick off time is around it being too early to get through etc. 

Even if it's two hours it's not like many other countries where the distance covered is far greater, you genuinely wouldn't go to a league cup semi final against hibs? 

As for your old boy, sorry his health is a barrier. 

10 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

Tbf I never said getting back would take an hour. The argument about kick off time is around it being too early to get through etc. 

Even if it's two hours it's not like many other countries where the distance covered is far greater, you genuinely wouldn't go to a league cup semi final against hibs? 

It's the league cup