McGhee’s Dee v Handsome Jim’s Randy Reds - April 2nd

I didn't see the game. Watched the highlights, read the reports.  But my impression is that we played pretty well but shot ourselves in the foot.

That's not a get out of jail free card, because it's the story of our season.  If we'd won a normal share of the games that, on balance of play, we deserved to win, we'd be very comfortably fourth.

It's in the nature of the game that you'll lose or draw games you should have won.  But if you do it as regularly as us, you're doing something fundamental wrong. To have the same points as St Mirren at this stage in the season when our goal difference is better by 13 goals shows just how hopeless we've been at turning performances into points. 

McInnes's mantra was, no matter what, at the end of the day, your priority is to find a way of maximising your chances of a result.  I thought Goodwin might be able to reinstall some of that grit, but it hasn't happened yet.  My fear is that we totally dominate against Ross County on Saturday and lose or draw, because that's how we do.

Edited by Game of throw-ins

50 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
23 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:
Ironic you call me a melt when you haven’t worked out how to post something properly emoji1782.png

?

Just caught up with this thread - what a melt [mention=69339]Thenorthernlight[/mention] is.

This is the bollox you posted. 

4 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Wee tickle ... he's on his way down before anything happens.

565b65ac1a9d1856412ab5bf86acee73.jpg

He’s on his way down after Charlie smacks him twice in the face, otherwise he wouldn’t have received two smacks in the face.

Edited by kingjoey