Theatre

Mrs. F_P & I went to Carnegie Hall in Dunfermline last night to see 'The Wizard of Oz' performed by the Dalgety Players and it was an outstanding bit of community theatre. Best night out I've had in ages. The amount of work & rehearsal that must have gone into making it must have been huge. Stage sets / production were terrific and just an all-round uplifting experience.

10 / 10.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2024 at 23:41, Craig fae the Vale said:

Macbeth starring Ralph Fiennes and Indira Varma at the Royal Highland Centre tonight. Absolutely flawless. Acting masterclasses everywhere you looked. Still limited tickets available for the rest of the run, well worth your time and money, one of the best plays I've ever seen performed. 

20240116_185048.jpg

Stopping over in London in a few weeks and thought about going to see David Tennant playing the lead role. But at 250 bloody quid a ticket they can ram it.

Saw Avon from Blake's 7 as Macbeth at the Palace in Kilmarnock years ago and I'm sure that can't be topped anyway.

Edited by Lurkst