Films that probably will not be turned into a musical

Fullerene

1. Silence of the Lambs
2. Alien
3. Predator
4. Flight of the Phoenix
5. The Fugitive

Prepare yourself for the most exciting, mesmerising and terrifying two hours of your life! To enter the mind of a killer she must challenge the mind of a madman and soothe the savage beast with sweet music

In space everybody can hear you sing!

In a part of the world where there are no rules, deep in the jungle where nothing that lives is safe, an elite rescue squad is being led by the ultimate warrior. But now, they're up against the ultimate enemy. Nothing like it has ever been on earth before. It kills for pleasure, it hunts for sport, with a song on it’s lips and love in its heart

Flight of the phoenix featuring the hit songs I believe I can fly, some day I’ll fly away and some tosh that Elton John wrote on the toilet

A murdered wife, a one armed man, an obsessed detective and a charity gig at the palace hotel ballroom.

Prepare yourself for the most exciting, mesmerising and terrifying two hours of your life! To enter the mind of a killer she must challenge the mind of a madman and soothe the savage beast with sweet music

In space everybody can hear you sing!

In a part of the world where there are no rules, deep in the jungle where nothing that lives is safe, an elite rescue squad is being led by the ultimate warrior. But now, they're up against the ultimate enemy. Nothing like it has ever been on earth before. It kills for pleasure, it hunts for sport, with a song on it’s lips and love in its heart

Flight of the phoenix featuring the hit songs I believe I can fly, some day I’ll fly away and some tosh that Elton John wrote on the toilet

A murdered wife, a one armed man, an obsessed detective and a charity gig at the palace hotel ballroom.
Greenie for the BB reference.

...just from briefly browsing my 4K Blu-Ray collection, natch.

• Cannibal Holocaust
  • Animal Love Farm
  • A Serbian Film
  • Threads
  • Faces of Death

Let's be honest though, there's no subject matter or narrative choice that some arsehole couldn't use as a storyboard for their Z-grade compositions and tedious choreography.

I reckon a Wicker Man musical could actually work, even the original film is a bit musical. A Serbian Film, not so much. Just reading the synopsis on Wikipedia was enough to make me feel quite unwell.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I reckon a Wicker Man musical could actually work, even the original film is a bit musical. A Serbian Film, not so much. Just reading the synopsis on Wikipedia was enough to make me feel quite unwell.
Aye. Wicker Man has a fair bit of music in it tbf. I have only ever read the wikipedia synopsis of A Serbian Film as well. Dont think I'll bother with the actual film. I'll swap Wicker Man for Human Centipede.