Hearts v Hibernian - Semi Final Rehearsal

4 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Convinced Maloney will take us down. My toys are firmly out the pram. 

Although we are dreadful, it doesnt seem probable that St J will get themselves enough points from the remaining matches. Todays thumping by Celtic really didnt help them.

image.thumb.png.37cdeca812f31968a1e3d89e4a573c04.png

It is, of course, a bit pathetic that we are even discussing that.........................

9 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Although we are dreadful, it doesnt seem probable that St J will get themselves enough points from the remaining matches. Todays thumping by Celtic really didnt help them.

It is, of course, a bit pathetic that we are even discussing that.........................

Like @Zing. said. It wouldn’t surprise if we end up in 11th place. 

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

It's definitely mathematically possible, but I thought he was thinking relegation next year. I suspect Maloney will be given the summer transfer window to fix his shit, after which, well, your guess is as good as mine.

9 minutes ago, Girth said:

No chance boys. 

Like i said above, the maths doesnt favour St J......................however I sat back and watched Butcher trot out the "we only need one win" line all the way to the playoff !!

At the Easter road derby I thought Hibs came out with an intense work rate for the first 15 minutes, got nothing for their efforts and faded because, after all, if they could keep up that pace for 90 minutes they wouldn't be at Hibs.

Today's first half was similar except with goals. Once it calmed down Hearts Players had a moment to think and could occasionally do something clever (not often, this is the derby after all). By half time nobody could really complain about being level.

The second half was the derby we'd been expecting

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

3 minutes ago, DaveMackay56 said:

Hibernian handing back tickets for the semi final I hear. 

They are having a big Barney about it on Hibs.net. Proper hatred. One of our own repetitive posters on Pie & Bovril: @Leith Greenis all over it. Quite amusing if you want to have a wee laugh. 😄

From where I was, either Halkett or Haring chose to go and press the guys on the hibs left, rather than get back into position, leaving us wide open for the hibs goal.

We slowly got a foothold on the game, and it was a great time to equalize.

Sibbick and Cochrane looked iffy in the first half, but they were both better in the second - especially Cochrane.

26 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

They are having a big Barney about it on Hibs.net. Proper hatred. One of our own repetitive posters on Pie & Bovril: @Leith Greenis all over it. Quite amusing if you want to have a wee laugh. 😄

That part of the forum is only viewable to members. Just sayin'.

57 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Could have won the cup, but he fucked it up, Andy Hallidaaaaaaa…………………… GTF HIBS!! That’s dugshite….

Yes, he scored the second in a 3-2 defeat for his beloved club. 

I believe he's as many winners medals as Craig Levein. 

I  enjoyed that. Especially teasing Hibs by giving them a goal of a lead.

Mackay today was in a different level to every other player on the pitch.  Some of his passing was a joy to watch.  As good a passer as I've seen at Hearts.  He is such a valuable player for us.

3-1 going on 5-1 at least.

No description available.

Edited by Mr. X