Ayr v #CaleyAway

Has it been this bad recently? I've not been to a game since Killie, and before that away to ict.

This is horrific.

Far too narrow. Bryden looks lost and Maxwell is losing every battle. McKenzie really poor as well, his lack of anticipation for the second goal.

Long ball to Ashford but Inverness are so far in front of us it's unreal.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have an essay due on Wednesday for university, so opted to do that instead of attending or paying for the stream.

A wise decision.

What's the essay on?

2 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Has it been this bad recently? I've not been to a game since Killie, and before that away to ict.

This is horrific.

Far too narrow. Bryden looks lost and Maxwell is losing every battle. McKenzie really poor as well, his lack of anticipation for the second goal.

Long ball to Ashford but Inverness are so far in front of us it's unreal.

And it was the same last weekend against Hamilton. He’s absolutely clueless, just sticks with the same setup and players in the hope they’ll magically become any better.

5 minutes ago, RiG said:

What's the essay on?

Health, determinants of health, how the demographics of my locality influence service provision within it, and Local, National and Worldwide strategies.

So, quite a few things to cover. I am nearly done though, I am just at the stage of making sure it is cohesive and makes sense.

Edited by Richey Edwards

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Health, determinants of health, how the demographics of my locality influence service provision within it, and Local, National and Worldwide strategies.

So, quite a few things to cover. I am newrly done though, I am just at the stage of making sure it is cohesive and makes sense.

Good for you, hopefully it's short and to the point and clear of any over elaboration, Good Luck.

11 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

So, quite a few things to cover. I am nearly done though, I am just at the stage of making sure it is cohesive and makes sense.

Good luck getting it over the line mate!

Mcinroy looks like he's having a pretty poor game, and that was always going to spell trouble considering how important he's been for us recently.

Kenyon also turns like an oil tanker.

I'm somehow hoping that the performance in the second half of the Killie game is just ahead of us.

Inverness are just controlling things now, so let's hope they can't turn it back on again if we somehow manage to score.

Desperate stuff.

Another slow start. More godawful defending that concedes 2 goals. Absolutely no threat up front. Aimless hoof after aimless hoof from the back lot. Another game over after 15 minutes and Ayr are heading down. There is no fight about this team and no ability to change anything they are doing as it is the same mistakes every week, from the way they set up to the lack of intensity to the brutally poor defending. Our inability to play at home will kill us in a play-off though at this rate Queens still have a chance of catching us. 

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Inverness are just controlling things now, so let's hope they can't turn it back on again if we somehow manage to score.

This is the best case scenario. Ayr somehow fluke a goal and Inverness can't get going again after having their foot off the gas for so long.

Still struggling to work out how 3 consecutive football managers can be so utterly fucking dreadful at their jobs. It’s not just the bad performances it’s some of the decisions made by the management team that have us where we are.

League one will be a pain in the arse to get out of for the next few years with the bankrolled clubs coming through as well.

This routine of picking a shite lineup with shite tactics and losing the first goal then bringing Tomi on in the second half is getting boring. If he’s not fit for 90, he should be starting. 
Bullen, match after match,  just making 2/3 subs at a time when we are getting beat, out of desperation and hoping we get a goal. He comes across like he hasn’t a clue what he’s doing. Grim as f**k.

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Still struggling to work out how 3 consecutive football managers can be so utterly fucking dreadful at their jobs. It’s not just the bad performances it’s some of the decisions made by the management team that have us where we are.

League one will be a pain in the arse to get out of for the next few years with the bankrolled clubs coming through as well.

What's the same? The backroom staff? They should have all been emptied by now. I want rid of everyone. Fucking sick of the gutless performances.

9 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

What's the same? The backroom staff? They should have all been emptied by now. I want rid of everyone. Fucking sick of the gutless performances.

.... and Ayr score