Hibs' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?   

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It’s amazing he finds the time for all that really.

All this and being big Micahas best mate too. 

Who's this Great Hippo Jabroni?  Following me about the place disliking my posts as badly as Peter Grant on Follow Follow? 

6 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Well on board with the Roy Keane shouts but not for the Hibs da reasoning suggested.

Do I think he would be a long term success? No

Do I think if we don’t appoint him it’ll be yet another pish appointment that lasts 4-18 months and doesn’t achieve an awful lot? Definitely.

Bring Keane in, give us 12 months of laughs and box office entertainment before he resigns after guiding us to a 5th place finish and then listen to him cry to TalkSport for the following 6 months about how he was never backed properly.

Worth it for the patter? Yes imo.

If I had any faith that the board would bring in someone decent or if we were moving in a good direction then I would be totally against this but I’ve given up all faith in our board and ownership so if they’re gonna fail they may aswell give us a few laughs and some good fun while they do it.

You think exactly the same as me quite weirdly :lol: 

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

No idea if Keane would be any good but worth the punt. Would be worth it just to see him deck the jakey tramp in the opposing dugout at the first derby.

Keane v Elbows would be quite tasty. 

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

How about Daniel Stendel? 

Treated shabbily by the Hearts and would relish the opportunity to shite on their doorstep.

Jakey Hearts c**t who can hardly string a sentence together in his native tongue let alone Leith? 

Keano with Yogi as assistant would make us have the hardest management team in football.  The appointment in the words of wee Shawn would have us in a super magical moment. 

Just now, Clown Job said:

Apparently he knocked us back twice. (Thankfully)

Wonder what it is you’ve offered him to give up his cozy gig with Sky

Im sure it will be “box office” but I reckon he won’t be a very good manager 

Why thankfully?  Guesswork.

And you reckon - Guesswork.

We are offering him the the chance to manage the oldest and proudest club in Scottish Football to wear the green and the oldest and proudest club in Scottish football with fantastic Irish Heritage (although we don't feel the need to ram it down peoples throats and sing about it every week) we offer him the chance to manage a fantastic football club in the best city in our beautiful country and it will be topped up with a job at the World Cup on US TV.

The fact a Celtc fan already is commenting shows the publicity this is going to get.  You appear desperate to want him to fail right away though.  Which is weird because when Angeball outgrows Celtc next 2 years Keane could or would be the obvious fit when he rips it up in the capital. 

12 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

POV- You've just made a joke linking Mark McGhee to the Hibs job:

image.png.905cb7f24d5738f38bad600d13fe1886.png

POV - You've actually been rattled by jokes linking Mark McGhee to the Hibs job:

image.png.e0f21ca326a35c6f3ba13361cf5f4dd8.png

Hey, banter appointments are banter appointments, and Roy Keane is a banter appointment.

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

POV - You've actually been rattled by jokes linking Mark McGhee to the Hibs job:

image.png.e0f21ca326a35c6f3ba13361cf5f4dd8.png

Hey, banter appointments are banter appointments, and Roy Keane is a banter appointment.

Think we're really all sleeping on the potency of Neil Warnock fulfilling his Edinburgh dream. 

neil-warnock-sheffield-united-752x428.jp

19 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Because I don’t rate him as a manger, especially since it’s been over a decade that he managed.

People are only excited because of the name, nothing more 

"the name" is a lazy answer.

He's captained the biggest club on the planet winning numerous leagues, cups, champions leagues.  He's managed Sunderland from the Championship relegation zone to the English Premier League.  He's assisted some of the best managers around.

He wlll be absolute box office and deep down you'll want him to fail just incase he's brilliant and he's already told Celtc to bolt twice.