Hibs' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?   

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, HK Hibee said:

There is something to be said for realising you are at the right place for you and being happy with that.  I am all for ambition and moving up but sometimes a move up isn’t always right. 

It's also easier to wash your drug money through clubs likes of Hamilton and Livingston. 

Semi seriously think Paul Lambert might be the candidate. 

If we're looking at the likes of Malky then Lambert arguably has similar experience, maybe even similar success?

Not overly inspiring but might actually be alright. No links or anything, just a hunch.

Not really interested in Roy Keane tbh and I don't think Hibs will bother. I mean for a laugh sure, and god knows I've been punting Warnock's name to the rafters, but ideally we want someone who's got a body of work as a football manager. If that means that they're fairly average well, so are we?

Keano would be fucking incredible.  I wouldn't even care if we are shite :lol: 

Get Keane in and make his first signings JC and Dylan, you can imagine he would have loads of contacts in the game for potential signings also and he would never say he was "super happy" with a 0-0 draw.  Maloney to Keane would be the greatest switch ever :lol: 

Get Stubbs or Doolan in to assist.  Unfortunately it would me our chance of signing Erling Haaland will be all but lost. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Keano would be fucking incredible.  I wouldn't even care if we are shite :lol: 

Get Keane in and make his first signings JC and Dylan, you can imagine he would have loads of contacts in the game for potential signings also and he would never say he was "super happy" with a 0-0 draw.  Maloney to Keane would be the greatest switch ever :lol: 

Get Stubbs or Doolan in to assist.  Unfortunately it would me our chance of signing Erling Haaland will be all but lost. 

Imagine Roy dealing with Jane Lewis's stupid questions...

3 hours ago, Zing. said:

I didn’t expect Roy Keane to be the first ridiculous shout to be fair. The Times have gone big with that. Sure he did something recently where he all but confirmed his management days are finished now. 

See, on the contrary, I watched him being interviewed by Gary Neville a few months back and he definitely said he had unfinished business as a manager. This was prior to almost getting the Mackems job, so maybe something happened then that changed his mind.

I like him a lot, he's pure box office, but if he's what Hibs need I'd be amazed.

10 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

See, on the contrary, I watched him being interviewed by Gary Neville a few months back and he definitely said he had unfinished business as a manager. This was prior to almost getting the Mackems job, so maybe something happened then that changed his mind.

I like him a lot, he's pure box office, but if he's what Hibs need I'd be amazed.

Too many of our players think they have it kooshy, just strolling about, doing f**k all and picking up a wage.  That would stop to begin with.

I could actually see it working, and with his links with Dwight Yorke, wee Russell could come in as coach.   It's the best shout by miles so far.  Like the good man said above imagine stuttering Lewis trying to ask him questions :lol: