Mon The Toon

BerwickMad

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The longer Souness stays, the longer Newcastle will keep losing. Its no surprise and many Newcastle fans are happy that the c**t didnt get ANOTHER stay of execution today like he did in the Boro game.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a proper good look at Newcastle's defence on Saturday. They were ripped to shreds by CHELTENHAM :blink::lol: Titus Bramble totally ruins Boumsong.

It is totally beyond belief that he doesn't have anything resembling organisation when it's been clear for months that they don't play well together :blink:

Guest BerwickRadge

I cant support the team at the moment. Untill Souness leaves, I dont mind seeing them get beat. Its for the good of the club in the end.

Why not round up some more disillusioned Geordie fans and bring them to Shielfield then - at least they'll get to see the home team win once in a while.... :P

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Sounness has gone.

:(

Bugger. I thought he was doing a marvellous job. Oh well, i wonder who'll be the next over paid idiot to be given a £100 million to squander on injured idiots. Step forward Mr Erikkson :D

Why not round up some more disillusioned Geordie fans and bring them to Shielfield then - at least they'll get to see the home team win once in a while.... :P

Ive tried :D Im am chuffed at the moment!!

Archived