Personal Messages

Swarley

Before the new software release, whenever someone sent me a PM a huge panel would appear telling me of that fact. Now it doesn't.

Has this wee feature been removed ? Or do I need to amend the settings under My Controls ?

Before the new software release, whenever someone sent me a PM a huge panel would appear telling me of that fact. Now it doesn't.

Has this wee feature been removed ? Or do I need to amend the settings under My Controls ?

I take it we still don't have an answer on this? :unsure:

It is irritating me. I've twice completely failed to notice I'd been sent a PM for 24 hours or more so far!

I had 2 PMs sent to me earlier and thought I was popualr - maybe Sam was wanting to meet me at long last ( :lol:;) ) or Kev had finally seen my offer of meeting up for a pint in Aberdeen ( :) ) - alas it was just Dave being a bit odd. However, I didn't notice these at all and it is a bit of a pain. There must just be a button that needs turning on surely? :unsure:

I got a pop up with my assistant when using firefox. But if I go away from the site then come back then it doesn't pop up - only if I am browsing it then get sent a PM does it pop up.

Change it to accept pop ups on this site then ya dafty! :rolleyes::lol:

I've just got used to having a pop-up blocker in the first place - I don't want to mess around with it! :lol:

Anyway, I don't get enough PM's to warrant it :P

Archived