Darvel FC Thread

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Has Santa been sold yet 🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤔

Not sure however when shit hits the fan, I am sure loyal past committee members with the clubs best interest at heart will be top of the list for genuine supporters.

Judging by John Galls own comments on his social media post a couple of weeks ago when he states 

"people from Darvel who were asked to leave the club so it could move forward have slated us on social media
The initials are JW and CR
People need to know this"

Then I am assuming he isn't keen on the idea of building bridges. Main point of his post was to take more credit for the club and lap up praise rather than be condemned for his actions. 

Unsure in light of recent weeks events how much further forward John Gall took the club since people were asked to leave, when it is now on the brink of full collapse. 

Surely the fan base can see the damage and embarrassment he has caused the club. He shouldn't let his ego or nodding dog committee members stand in the way of saving the club. It is purely his reckless actions at the helm that caused this. 

2 hours ago, fieldsofdreams said:

Not sure however when shit hits the fan, I am sure loyal past committee members with the clubs best interest at heart will be top of the list for genuine supporters.

Judging by John Galls own comments on his social media post a couple of weeks ago when he states 

"people from Darvel who were asked to leave the club so it could move forward have slated us on social media

Then I am assuming he isn't keen on the idea of building bridges. Main point of his post was to take more credit for the club and lap up praise rather than be condemned for his actions. 

Unsure in light of recent weeks events how much further forward John Gall took the club since people were asked to leave, when it is now on the brink of full collapse. 

Surely the fan base can see the damage and embarrassment he has caused the club. He shouldn't let his ego or nodding dog committee members stand in the way of saving the club. It is purely his reckless actions at the helm that caused this. 

Mate im no going to get into it but we weren’t asked to leave we all Left 

2 hours ago, fieldsofdreams said:

I wasn’t asked to leave, I left when it became apparent it was Mr Galls way or no way, don’t know why he’s bringing those things back up now as I’ve been barred from the clubs social media for over two years for asking questions, I’m thinking it’s to try and deflect the shitshow that’s happening now.

19 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I wasn’t asked to leave, I left when it became apparent it was Mr Galls way or no way, don’t know why he’s bringing those things back up now as I’ve been barred from the clubs social media for over two years for asking questions, I’m thinking it’s to try and deflect the shitshow that’s happening now.

Ah so you keep saying. How many times youu goin to say the club barred you off the social media , boring now. No wonder half of Darvel can’t be bothered with you and your crap talk. 

9 minutes ago, Easyas123 said:

Ah so you keep saying. How many times youu goin to say the club barred you off the social media , boring now. No wonder half of Darvel can’t be bothered with you and your crap talk. 

As many times as I want, why hide the truth.

56 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Blame game certainly right underway from JG, few people still think sun shines out his arse like @Easyas123 however I am sure in not too distant future he’ll be wishing he kept his mouth shut and took his blinkers off sooner.  

Although I don’t know you or @Darvel legend personally, I have no doubt you had the clubs bests interest at heart.  

Clubs at this level need to be run by people that are experienced in running clubs, understand how to conduct themselves with other teams and on social media.  JG was in Darvel for himself and couldn’t be told he was wrong. It is not a committee at Darvel it’s John’s way or the high way, don’t even bother disagreeing with him.  

people like darvel legend etc are what darvel are aww about , actually love and support for the team , this gall isn’t giving a fk it’s went down the pan , was just a way to keep occupied and something to have an interest in whilst it was going well , now it’s hit the fan , all give him to xmas before he is away and darvel fans left to pick up the pieces 

13 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

If only you knew the reason as to why things are happening now 

1 hour ago, Thesoccerguy said:

people like darvel legend etc are what darvel are aww about , actually love and support for the team , this gall isn’t giving a fk it’s went down the pan , was just a way to keep occupied and something to have an interest in whilst it was going well , now it’s hit the fan , all give him to xmas before he is away and darvel fans left to pick up the pieces 

Real support when they have nothing but shit to say about the volunteers, management and players. He’s a fucking clown 

12 minutes ago, Ryan89 said:

Real support when they have nothing but shit to say about the volunteers, management and players. He’s a fucking clown 

100% agree . The committee have as much a say at the club as the chairman.. but don’t tell DL and his chum Colin as it doesn’t suit their agenda .. btw do you know the club have blocked him off social media, don’t think he’s mentioned it on here ? Couple o twats , sooner the club ban the both of them from rec park the better. 

1 hour ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Ask the players from over the last 10 years what they think of DL, you’ll be in for a shock. He isn’t a well liked guy in Darvel out with his small group of ‘pals’. 

33 minutes ago, Easyas123 said:

100% agree . The committee have as much a say at the club as the chairman.. but don’t tell DL and his chum Colin as it doesn’t suit their agenda .. btw do you know the club have blocked him off social media, don’t think he’s mentioned it on here ? Couple o twats , sooner the club ban the both of them from rec park the better. 

Next time you see me say hello and we can have a blether about all things Darvel, if you can tell me there’s a plan in place and the club are in good hands well so be it.