Best of the worst - Livingston versus Hibernian

Well, it was a game of football.

The most interesting part of the game for me was how Konovalov looked. Looks great at commanding his box, distribution was alright but nothing special, and absolutely no idea how his shotstopping is as Hibs can't get a single shot on target despite 18 attempts.

Devlin celebrating like he just won a cup there [emoji1787]
Minter
In other news, we cant be drawn into the playoff spot now, so we might as well play Hibs ladies for the last 3 matches.
We've just confirmed another season in the premiership with the smallest budget in the league...I celebrated exactly the same

6 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Who is the Hibs commentator? It's pretty well known that Craig Sibbald suffers from alopecia but this rocket is laughing at his hair.

Dave Armstrong. A terrible commentator. 

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Devlin celebrating like he just won a cup there 🤣

Minter

In other news, we cant be drawn into the playoff spot now, so we might as well play Hibs ladies for the last 3 matches.

Just seen the score. Thank f**k we can’t go down. Embarrassing if we end up finishing 10th after last season. 

4 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:
Arent we all?

Tell me you're a p***k without telling me you're a p***k

Aw diddums..........

Hibs tv dave - as mentioned above - is clueless and wouldnt know anything about Sibbald.

My comment was fairly obviously a wee joke - dry your eyes petal or none of your gluesniffing     pals from under the bridge will want to speak to you.

Team played liked 11 strangers in the second half, defence struggled with Nouble and can someone please tell Obileye to let Melkerson out his back pocket? Our lack of a physical presence up front is embarrassingly obvious

With any luck Scott doesn’t get on the bus back.

Was a decent game to watch with both teams having a go. Konovalov wasn't really tested enough but dealt with what he had to. Back 4 were solid, Ayo looked back to his best after a few shakier performances. Sean Kelly has looked a totally different player now he's playing further forward and I reckon he'll be a great asset next season. Hard to pick a MOTM but for me it's between Devlin, Boyes or Nouble

On 27/04/2022 at 19:43, Hoose Rice said:

Going swimming with the kids to Perth, they get a lot more excitement going down the flumes than I get sitting watching this pish so it wins hands down. 

2-0 Livi.  

Swimming paid for, cheers Hibs. 

Livvy fans getting themselves all riled up about "hibs tv clueless dave" having a giggle at Sibbalds hair.

Lads, our stand in manager / legend (in his 30s) is almost a complete cueball - you lads need to just chillax a bit.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Livvy fans getting themselves all riled up about "hibs tv clueless dave" having a giggle at Sibbalds hair.

Lads, our stand in manager / legend (in his 30s) is almost a complete cueball - you lads need to just chillax a bit.

Just embarrassing yourself at this point ffs :D 

Just now, ATLIS said:

Just embarrassing yourself at this point ffs :D 

I think running all over a thread red dotting is more embarrassing, each to their own though.

Found a picture of you and the other wallopers.

Frustrated Keyboard GIF

Just now, Leith Green said:

I think running all over a thread red dotting is more embarrassing, each to their own though.

Found a picture of you and the other wallopers.

Frustrated Keyboard GIF

Genuinely clueless. Taking the piss out of someone for a medical condition is classy though, of course.