Ross County vs Motherwell - Sat 7th May

Referee is all over the place, a foul against Dominic Samuel for being within six feet of a Motherwell player.

Long shift on Wednesday, have to get train then bus home, was planing on giving it a miss when we got beat. Have to go now.

Thank You, Alexander

Edited by ZX1886

That was a tough watch towards the end. A draw would have been fair but we were overdue a bit of luck. It probably was a penalty but I’d have been raging if it was given against us. We’ve hardly had any penalties this season after conceding what felt like ten million last season.

A clean sheet and a win? What’s not to like. A win vs Hearts on Wednesday and I think we’ll be in Europe.

I can only imagine how bad Livi felt losing out on top 6 to this Motherwell side but County, oh dear, IF, and it’s still IF Motherwell steal your best ever shot at European football, that must be a sickener.

Was never a penalty but with take it the 3 points. The last 15 minutes or so was brutal but glad we held on for the win. A draw would have been fair result though.