There was a coo

10 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Woo Hoo. Another goal scorer. Welcome to the Blue Brazil Jamie.

A player Calum knows and has targeted, excellent he has got his man.

Surely that is it for today, unless we’re getting a post Champions League special signing later. 🤣

Jamie and zac two excellent excellent signings where a lot of work has gone into to getting them on board  both quick and can score.

Both can play either side of the wing too.

Maybe no signings more tonight but let's see what tomorrow brings............

Mon the cowden

One for the management (if they wish to answer!), have the club pay a fee for Jamie Docherty as I noticed he was one of only two players that remained with EK at the end of the season, as he signed a contract extension with them earlier in the year?

I hope he's better for you than he was for us, an  absolute donkey that never looked interested.

Head down running with the ball, would always get caught in possession and then look as if a bigger boy had robbed him of his 10p mix-up.

2 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

I hope he's better for you than he was for us, an  absolute donkey that never looked interested.

Head down running with the ball, would always get caught in possession and then look as if a bigger boy had robbed him of his 10p mix-up.

I think he will. Sometimes it just doesn't work at some clubs. No disrespect, but it must be hard getting motivated playing for clubs like East Kilbride.

7 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Yet EK extended his contract last December through to 2024….

Think Doc scored around 25 to 26 goals in the season they got promoted to lowland league. He played well in the last game of lowland league Cup vs cowden as well.

Anyway positive vibes just now and hopefully 1 more signing announcement tomorrow. 

I have to say it's the most positive pre season I can ever remember, by a long shot! Most seasons we would be signing just a few players who were a complete gamble or a bit meh and not getting most of the targets we aimed for. The players we are signing are players we would usually lose out on. I am starting to think we might actually compete.

Teams really taking shape now and can’t help myself but get excited for the season ahead. Still looking for a backup keeper or a keeper that will challenge for no.1 spot. Another left back. Would like to see us dive into the loan market also but can’t wait for rosyth away, do they still play at fleet grounds?

16 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Title favourites 

Disclaimer to all Pie & Bovril people- this post may be tongue in cheek, but if not it is not made by a Cowden fan so should not be used against us at the end of the season, should said occurrence not take place. 😉

34 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Disclaimer to all Pie & Bovril people- this post may be tongue in cheek, but if not it is not made by a Cowden fan so should not be used against us at the end of the season, should said occurrence not take place. 😉

😂😂 na you are putting together a decent team and very early as well , wee cheeky £5 on you guys winning title for me this season 👌🏼

On 10/06/2023 at 14:27, silkybeath said:

Should be a top top lower league signing as 24,000 ÷ 52 = just over £460 wages a week. We are rolling in cash 💸 💰 🤑 🤪 

you've made over 30k in bending over for the SFA and shafting other clubs. 30k, that's a massive difference for bringing players in at this level. anyone who believes you were invited is a idiot your club is doing favours 

anyway your in now