There was a coo

12 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

The game against arbroath may actually be Wednesday 19th July not Tuesday... please note.. 

The SPFL already have the Smokies game down for the Wednesday night. Might make it if flight home is not late.

9 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Good of them to put the money up just to piss folk off even more.

It is, just need to beat Forfar and get another few grand (well one and a half!) in the back pocket 😭

Edited by Cowdenleith

7 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Yeah me too.

They had a good Scottish Cup run so plenty cash, have access to the best facilities in Scotland and still the manager is bleating about not getting in the Viaplay.

The Uni wouldn't be able to field a team anyway. They will all be away home for the summer 🌞

Alright guys,

Know it's a bit short notice but I'm having Connor Ferguson round today to record a short interview about his time as the social media manager at the club.

Hopefully footballfirst stops frothing at the mouth so this isn't lost. But, if you have anything you'd like to ask him about his role please let me know. 

On the league cup and the  24k - is it possible to get it changed to pennies and film a short video of Donald Findlay swimming in it like Scrooge McDuck to maximise the seethe? 

Just now, Deanburn Dave said:

With the bulging coo wallet we anticipate an absolute jaw dropping announcement.......

Just now, Deanburn Dave said:

With the bulging coo wallet we anticipate an absolute jaw dropping announcement.......

Just bought a place in the Trust Trophy.

Just to be absolutely clear signings we will make and lads coming in signed over next couple weeks were agreed before we even knew about viaplay cup.

Signing tonight and more to come however more registration and players finishing their contracts holding up announcing 

2 hours ago, HenryHill said:

That's fair enough, but can the moaning not be done on the League Cup thread though in that case? 

Saying that, it is a particularly slow time of the year for any other chat.

I’ve seen fewer Axe Grinders at the Lumberjack world Championship than we have on our thread ;) 

mematicMeme.gif