There was a coo

8 minutes ago, Anychance said:

you've made over 30k in bending over for the SFA and shafting other clubs. 30k, that's a massive difference for bringing players in at this level. anyone who believes you were invited is a idiot your club is doing favours 

anyway your in now 

So what exactly did we do to get this invite in your superior opinion ?

11 minutes ago, Anychance said:

you've made over 30k in bending over for the SFA and shafting other clubs. 30k, that's a massive difference for bringing players in at this level. anyone who believes you were invited is a idiot your club is doing favours 

anyway your in now 

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

13 minutes ago, Anychance said:

anyway your in now 

Away and take your medication.

13 minutes ago, Anychance said:

anyway your in now 

Teach any grammar at your establishment?

6 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

So what exactly did we do to get this invite in your superior opinion ?

2 years in a row they invite runners up then all of a sudden they invite the bin juice do me a favour. would just be good to see someone on here put there hands up and say it how it is 

but done now 

34 minutes ago, Anychance said:

2 years in a row they invite runners up then all of a sudden they invite the bin juice do me a favour. would just be good to see someone on here put there hands up and say it how it is 

but done now 

Still no grammar? Unlucky. Folk might take you seriously if they could decipher your gibberish. Get your teacher to help.

37 minutes ago, Anychance said:

but done now 

The Bin juice ? What does that even mean 😂 ?

No one at Cowden knows why other than the SPFL statement that as the last relegated SPFL Club, we were invited but a invite two years in a row to different leagues is not a precedent, is it ?

Why not write, if possible in a coherent way, and ask Neil Doncaster ?

37 minutes ago, Anychance said:

but done now 

Our secret is out.  Cowdenbeath FC are the illuminati of Scottish football. 
ruIh1-d3Pu-IVrWm3npVV2-Maos=.gif

11 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

The Bin juice ? What does that even mean 😂 ?

No one at Cowden knows why other than the SPFL statement that as the last relegated SPFL Club, we were invited but a invite two years in a row to different leagues is not a precedent, is it ?

Why not write, if possible in a coherent way, and ask Neil Doncaster ?

bin juice = the bottom of the rubbish 

again you seem to understand what I've said 

why not just accept it for what it is. you've been handed a massive favour from the SFA and will be firmly in there pockets 

like I said its done and your in the cup for now 

3 minutes ago, Anychance said:

why not just accept it for what it is. you've been handed a massive favour from the SFA and will be firmly in there pockets 

and can you confirm what the point of that would be?  Cowdenbeath are now going to be getting late night phone calls with cryptic codes.

"VT 4 B 2MZ"

24 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

and can you confirm what the point of that would be?  Cowdenbeath are now going to be getting late night phone calls with cryptic codes.

"VT 4 B 2MZ"

they need more lower league teams on there side . that's why your club dances to every tune they play 

your in the cup due to massive favours from the SFA just accept it. 

Edited by Anychance

1 hour ago, Anychance said:

but done now 

Top trolling. You’ve caught a few now do one. 

14 minutes ago, Anychance said:

they need more lower league teams on there side . that's why your club dances to every tune they play 

What on earth has Anychance got against Cowden ?

Let me hazard a guess -Because his team wasn't invited! Suck it up mate.

44 minutes ago, Anychance said:

Although SFA have nothing to do with it given it is an SPFL competition.  And so it was also part of a cunning master plan whereby we advised we would vote against the Conference 

Edited by Cowden Cowboy

49 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Top trolling. You’ve caught a few now do one. 

40 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

What on earth has Anychance got against Cowden ?

Let me hazard a guess -Because his team wasn't invited! Suck it up mate.

21 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Although SFA have nothing to do with it given it is an SPFL competition.  And so it was also part of a cunning master plan whereby we advised we would vote against the Conference 

not trolling just saying it how it is and cant believe none of the supporters on here are saying the same. if it was my club I would be worried that were in the pocket of the SPFL or SFA but would just call it as it is 

its done now just wonder what the club will accept next 

16 minutes ago, Anychance said:

not trolling just saying it how it is and cant believe none of the supporters on here are saying the same. if it was my club I would be worried that were in the pocket of the SPFL or SFA but would just call it as it is 

its done now just wonder what the club will accept next 

Have to be honest here, you are making a bit of a fool of yourself. 
Calm down and stop going all conspiricay theories on us for everyone’s sake. 
The call to invite Cowden isn’t related to votes over B teams or anything else like that, no matter how surprising you find the invitation to be. 

3 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

The call to invite Cowden isn’t related to votes over B teams or anything else like that, no matter how surprising you find the invitation to be. 

He is a bit David Ike.

2 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

what's it related to then