There was a coo

13 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

It was made last Saturday and won by Scotty Gallagher. 

Cheers, there was nothing on the club Twitter about it, I’m not on Facebook so I hadn’t seen anything.

Edited by Cowdenleith

8 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

It was made last Saturday and won by Scotty Gallagher. 

Although I would have loved to have won it myself really pleased for Scotty who has been going to Central Park for donkeys years, that long he could have been in the painting 😀

Andy Black is a good player but as was mentioned better moving on if not being selected. The manger is getting everything spot on and has made correct decisions. New keeper looks better, Forward line more mobile than Sinky etc and midfield not being overrun.

The team last season with the exception of Walker and Berry (both of whom very much fit the system) now replaced and  is allowing for a fresh and exciting season ahead.

Hopefully the money from Black's wages can keep big Dougie for longer. He was immense on Saturday and brings great experience.

Looking forward to tonight's game but Saturday is when it really begins.

Edited by silkybeath

Morning folks, 

Just to let you know @NELLY 1 will be joining Mike on the coo shed on Wednesday for a pre league season episode. 

They'll be going over: the league cup campaign, the upcoming league campaign, the recent additions to the squad and of course the players that have left. 

Hoping to get a few supporter questions for the end so if you have anything you'd like asked, please let us know. 💙🐄

58 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Cheeky wee price hike for tonights game.

Yeah, there’s three tiers of pricing tonight rather than 2 at the weekend. Still, we do get really good value football week to week at LL level.

I was working from home and didn’t finish until 5.30 so thought it would be a total rush getting over from the east side of Edinburgh. Turned out to be really quite quiet, so sitting having a coffee in Costa at Halbeath with plenty time to spare 😀

Just home, felt like a longer drive than usual after that scunner.

After being convinced the whole match that we were bound to lose a goal at some point, I was at the stage of thinking we were through it. The b*****d ref gave them every chance last 10 minutes, foul after foul around the penalty box. 

In the scheme of things the result is not that important because the players were magnificent, but to get a draw would have been quite a feat. 

Onwards to the league campaign we go in a good place.