There was a coo

11 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Thought it was a good camera position Linlithgow chose opposite the stand on the stock car wall, closer to the pitch and no pillars or pylons in the way, cameraman must have got soaked so fair play for his commitment.

Cheers sir - much appreciated!

A view from a different angle, in case you haven't seen it yet...

I must say I’ve enjoyed the two games against Linlithgow. Really tight games and each of them could have went either way. I normally don’t do away games but I have never been to Linlithgow and I’m told they have a good set up. I think I’ll make a trip over in January. They brought a decent number over yesterday. Kudos. 

9 minutes ago, onecowden said:

I must say I’ve enjoyed the two games against Linlithgow. Really tight games and each of them could have went either way. I normally don’t do away games but I have never been to Linlithgow and I’m told they have a good set up. I think I’ll make a trip over in January. They brought a decent number over yesterday. Kudos. 

Agree with this. For two clubs having (to my knowledge) zero history of competing to two meaty and entertaining affairs in quick succession is as surprising as it is welcome. When all is said and done as far as a supporters perspective, we all just want the best for our own sides. Always good to look forward to games that have a little bite about them and both sides going at each other from the start.

46 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Its a welcome novelty in this league to get a decent amount of away fans which certainly adds to the game. As you say 2 good games with them.

Having watched both versions of the highlights I can absolutely see why any Rose fan would feel they could have taken all 3 points.

A couple of those stramashes in the Cowdenbeath box would have had Arthur Montford very excited, they looked destined for the net.

Ewan’s goal was wonderful, but that one on one near the end, it looked easier to place it to the side of the goalie than into his grateful arms. 

On 05/11/2023 at 14:56, onecowden said:

Prestonfield is a nice ground and they have a good social club.

There's a stand and a shed and the pitch is usually kept very well 

There's also some fine pubs in Linlithgow High Street.

Currently sitting in a bar/restaurant in Bang Tao beach, Phuket. Watching Kawasaki (Japan) v BG Pathum (Thailand) in the Asian Champions League. Rather wonderfully Morgaro Gomis has just come in as a sub for Kawasaki ! Some player he was for us.

Edited by ronaldincoo

21 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

Currently sitting in a bar/restaurant in Bang Tao beach, Phuket. Watching Kawasaki (Japan) v BG Pathum (Thailand) in the Asian Champions League. Rather wonderfully Morgaro Gomis has just come in as a sub for Kawasaki ! Some player he was for us.

remember being a ball boy his 1st home game. absolute incredible player in the short time at Cowden and rightfully got his move up the leagues