There was a coo

13 minutes ago, philpy said:

Was having a good blether with a customer today at work about fitba. He then tells me he used to play for Cowdenbeath. Hugh Douglas is his name.

Good guy met him last season when we played Tranent, he played for Berwick as well.

2 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I’ve seen a lot of comments about his business, and the overall consensus seems to be that it not bad grub at all, need to try it some time.

There's one at the bottom of Dunfermline never been though. I will have to go sometime for research purposes.

On 22/11/2023 at 21:33, Cowdenleith said:

Just noticed this in the fixture list, sure it’s been there for ages, but can’t remember it being mentioned anywhere.

Is there a reason for the home game v Hearts B being on Friday 15 December and not the Saturday?   Christmas Day out the Saturday? 🤣🤔

Please, not two weeks in a row of Mick Kennedy, Si Ferry and their circus act. Why us ?

18 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Didn’t realise that, thought he was all west/central based.  Student part of the city (well, isn’t most the city these days) so probably does well.

Also on just past South Bridge passed it on the bus going to the Uni game last season.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Right frosty last night and this morning wouldn't be too hopeful with the forecast.

Yeah know what you mean. Really frosty and if frost does impact Saturday hopefully be milder for next Saturdays game. Not been at a game since the Albion rovers game and Kiwinning away.

Was looking forward to our festive season home games so hopefully weather doesn't spoil it.

Meant to ask is there appetite amongst supporters/volunteers to drive/ organise capitalising on the Celtic B game encouraging and contacting Celtic directly to get as many fans to the game/use of bar/hospitality since Celtic don't play until the Sunday. I previously got some Celtic fans to use the bar previously who enjoyed themselves but were surprised at how quiet it was. Happy to help in anyway 

Edited by Cowden316