There was a coo

36 minutes ago, PELE said:

Rumour going about that we might get a crowd around the 1000 mark today! I will be very surprised, but Wee Jimmies is bouncing and most of them are going to the game. Normally be about a dozen people in here at this time. A few groups up from England as well.

We’ve arrived early at the car park, there are certainly more folk milling around than normal, a wee queue to get in the turnstiles at 2.05 is not usual. 😀

The bar at the ground is teaming with ex players. Ex manager John Brownlie is here too. He seriously doesn't look a day older!

Dismal defending once again for both goals. Not much more to say, Josh has had a couple of great saves, we have had one good long range shot saved by the keeper.

Berwick have packed the midfield making it hard to create anything, but can’t really deny they deserve to be ahead. 

8 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Dismal defending once again for both goals. Not much more to say, Josh has had a couple of great saves, we have had one good long range shot saved by the keeper.

Berwick have packed the midfield making it hard to create anything, but can’t really deny they deserve to be ahead. 

Shocking from Cowden so far. Deservedly behind some awful defending, the poorest I've seen this season.

What a joke Cowden were total rubbish laid down should be  ashamed to put on the Cowden Strip Again , No effort No idea on such a grand Day for the Club Fair play to Berwick much better team sorry but Time for a new manger for a new Season 

Wow just wow a dreadful and embarrassing performance from the players, let the club down massively after a great effort getting bodies through the door. Hope berwick enjoyed their big day out a nice turnout from them and well deserved winners. Can anyone tell me why on earth joe cardle managed our team today

Just like to say that despite the awful performance today, hats off to everyone involved with the reunion today, it’s a shame we couldn’t have got a positive result to tempt some people back more often.

Given Berwick had a good support of about 70-80 fans I would have thought, there were 450 or so Cowden fans there, so there is some grounds for optimism if we can just get going more consistently.

Hope the result doesn’t have too much of a dampener on the party and everyone there has a good evening.

8 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Wow just wow a dreadful and embarrassing performance from the players, let the club down massively after a great effort getting bodies through the door. Hope berwick enjoyed their big day out a nice turnout from them and well deserved winners. Can anyone tell me why on earth joe cardle managed our team today

Who was the dude with the dark hair and beard in our dugout getting very excited when the game was well gone?

That was totally abysmal today. The Chairman was singularly unimpressed. I can do no better than to quote verbatim a shout at the team by a Cowdenbeath supporter in the main stand early in the second half: "We've shown up and done our part for you today. Why don't you do the same for us. You are embarrassing!"  I hope the team and the manager stand up and apologise to the fans for that display. Two more dismal goals conceded from corners. What exactly is the manager doing at training? Maybe we need to bring in a new assistant manager instead of Smith next season who knows how to organise a defence.  I am seriously pissed off.

20 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

No idea mate just knew joe cardle was the one in long jacket and cap

It wasnt joe cardle was Darren Murray and the guy with the cap is our first team scout Drew 

We were poor because we are poor. I had a strong feeling that today was going to be bad.

Edited by PELE