There was a coo

Fantastic result.  Not surprised by it as I truly believe we have a better team and squad even though our budget is way less than berwicks.. However some players who played were actually 50/50 and playing with niggles/injuries. They are giving everything.

Well done to calum and staff and players. 

Mon the coooooo

35 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Great result. Congratulations to the boys !

Amen to that, I was watching a very low level match in Somerset with about 15 people there, getting the updates on Twitter. After the second went in I felt no anxiety at all, I could sense the boys had it in hand 😀

The travelling fans will have had a fantastic day 👍

1 minute ago, Kelheart said:

How's Mcnab been playing ?  Always gives 100% that's a given but hopefully playing braw for you guys , good result the day 

He’s been our standout player for me. Absolutely bossing the midfield in the games I’ve seen. Better than LL level without a doubt. 

5 hours ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Hey BTU, get it ben ye. Weakened side so a bit of a surprise but the resource and mega money we've put into the side, it really shouldn't be a shock.

Braw!

That £50,000 pound new signing must have made a big difference. 
Berwick the Unbearable will be happy that we are all so pleased now. Nobody to talk to on the Berwick thread but we are all here for you on here mate. 

Berwick today reminded me of Cowden over the last few seasons.  Utter pish, just hit and hope and play for second ball.

Once Cowden cut out the unforced errors they were even more pish.  Easy win.

Good chip van though and cracking weather.  Announcer saying 502 crowd was on the mushies.  Nowhere near that and that includes a big travelling contingent.

Berwick were poor 3 and 15 their only decent players and 3 got crocked near the end. With Macnab in defence our midfield lacked its usual fluency, but we were still the better team. I was just saying that at least they have a decent keeper when he made a hash of a corner and we took advantage. After that we were never troubled apart from a flurry near the end. Tuesday will be tougher I fancy.

Today wasn't a glamorous performance but we stop the dream team winning 5 in a row.

The bus leaving the junction bar today was only £5 (there and back) and its important that we get more fans on board especially with the Scottish cup/south cup coming up.

Let's get behind this team home and away. It's going to be the best one we see in years.

Btw I reckon shy of 100 Cowden fans there today, after last weekends humbling. Absolutely ridiculous support for the Blue Brazil. Outstanding.

Fair play, Cowden look like real title favourites and rightly so with the eyewatering money their players are on. I was speaking to a Cowden official pre-game just as the away team bus arrived about former Berwick man Ciaran Chalmers. I joked about the amount of money he was on and was told it was actually quadruple what he was getting while he was at Shielfield. No wonder he was motivated to bury us! 😄

Edited by berwick-the-unbeatable

4 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Fair play, Cowden look like real title favourites and rightly so with the eyewatering money their players are on. I was speaking to a Cowden official pre-game just as the away team bus arrived about former Berwick man Ciaran Chalmers. I joked about the amount of money he was on and was told it was actually quadruple what he was getting while he was at Shielfield. No wonder he was motivated to bury us! 😄

Ciaren Chalmers is a very good electrician. Sorted my dodgy kitchen lights out in no time.