There was a coo

2 hours ago, silkybeath said:

The chants of Junior from what I heard and saw was due to the antics that you would have traditionally saw in a junior football game (e.g. surrounding the ref, demanding bookings and antics from the bench.)

This had nothing to do with status etc.

Doubt if he'll understand that.

9 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

For goodness sake.

As someone pointed out we get all this shite every time we beat somebody who thinks they shouldn't get beat by the likes of Cowdenbeath. The seethe from the wannabe's is amusing though.

Edited by ronaldincoo

22 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

As someone pointed out we get all this shite every time we beat somebody who thinks they shouldn't get beat by the likes of Cowdenbeath. The seethe from the wannabe's is amusing though.

They were for years a big fish in a small pond. Now they’re just like the rest of us a small Lowland League side.

5 hours ago, onecowden said:

Cumbernauld Colts are doing exceptionally well in the Lowland League this season. So I’m expecting a really tough game on Saturday. Hoping for a good result and performance. 

Colts certainly have had a decent start playing more games mind you, as you say a tough game ahead.

I'm sure people watch anyway but tomorrow on a view from the terrace there should be a piece about robbie mcnab and his charity work and other matters. On bbc Scotland 10 30pm. I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow anyway lol. Just so fans can get a glimpse into our leader/captain.👏👏

18 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

I'm sure people watch anyway but tomorrow on a view from the terrace there should be a piece about robbie mcnab and his charity work and other matters. On bbc Scotland 10 30pm. I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow anyway lol. Just so fans can get a glimpse into our leader/captain.👏👏

Not that I want to stop people watching the show but here's the vid...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/66959942?fbclid=IwAR1__TbwX73xATMsQJ61XQgTS89_R7cMaKiz4pmax-OwjBajZyP1He0WPKw

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

I just saw the preview of what this is about, what an awful thing to afflict the family.  Best wishes to Robbie, his Dad and family.  💪👏

1 minute ago, Cowdenleith said:

I don’t understand the Callum Murray club statement from yesterday, anyone elaborate? 🤔

Well, I understand the statement, but you know what I mean.

Musn't be in new HOB managers plans and ours so released that's my take will probably end up back at Swifts. Although maybe Pat will sign him for Shire.

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Its a sad video but what a guy Robbie is.

I’ve worked with people who suffered from Huntington’s Disease in the past and I know what a devastating impact it has on both the sufferer and the family who love them. I had a lump in my throat while watching that video.

What a man Robbie is and what an incredible attitude he has towards life. A lot of us can learn a lot from the way he conducts himself. I’m certain that his family are very proud of him and we can definitely be extremely proud to have him as our team Captain. 

41 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

I’ve worked with people who suffered from Huntington’s Disease in the past and I know what a devastating impact it has on both the sufferer and the family who love them. I had a lump in my throat while watching that video.

What a man Robbie is and what an incredible attitude he has towards life. A lot of us can learn a lot from the way he conducts himself. I’m certain that his family are very proud of him and we can definitely be extremely proud to have him as our team Captain. 

Just watched the video, echo what you say.

Robbie has an amazing attitude, so positive and you can completely understand his outlook on making the most of the here and now.

Probably brought it home that his Dad must be months apart in age from me. So who knows how much time or quality time we all have. And his poor Mum as well, seems such a lovely lady, I feel like a wee greet 😢

What a great attitude! My grandfather had Huntington's Disease. My own dad has never been tested for it as he would rather not know (understandable). It is the most horrible of diseases and all credit to Robbie for living life to the full and raising awareness of the disease. His family must be very proud of him. 

Great piece that about Robbie.

Comes across as a brilliant guy on and off the pitch - his attitude should be an inspiration to others. As he says himself sometimes people can get too caught up in a bunch of guys kicking a bag of air about.

Enjoy life baby.

McNab has quickly became one of my favourite players of recent times. The boy has ability and the way he conducts himself on the pitch is exemplary. That piece is heartbreaking though and only increases my admiration for the boy. What a brilliant attitude to have.

Well that was a strange day !

Flat performance with a flat crowd with next to zero away fans. Didn’t look like the same players as last week.

Only moment of interest was watching Darren Dod’s hiding behind the dugout in the second half and shouting abuse at the Ref and Lino 😂
A Saturday to forget, on to next week.