There was a coo

Sad to see my wee pals at Central Park struggling on after some hope early doors. Always liked my trips there but a shame it looks as though I'll never get to visit again barring a good cup draw. I suppose it's easy to point the finger at injuries and the like than confront a reality, but fingers crossed meaningful action gets you back where you belong soon.

47 minutes ago, Wee man the jackass said:

Sad to see my wee pals at Central Park struggling on after some hope early doors. Always liked my trips there but a shame it looks as though I'll never get to visit again barring a good cup draw. I suppose it's easy to point the finger at injuries and the like than confront a reality, but fingers crossed meaningful action gets you back where you belong soon.

Clyde fan eh? Don’t worry, we could be meeting sooner than you expect, we’ll keep the seat warm.
IMG_3062.gif.ebe1b2fa3dd1c5002c758a8253470fd5.gif

Whoever finishes bottom of League 2 is very likely to come down based on the strength of East Kilbride, so you better hope Elgin are worse than you guys.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Clyde fan eh? Don’t worry, we could be meeting sooner than you expect, we’ll keep the seat warm.
IMG_3062.gif.ebe1b2fa3dd1c5002c758a8253470fd5.gif

Whoever finishes bottom of League 2 is very likely to come down based on the strength of East Kilbride, so you better hope Elgin are worse than you guys.

We're rich - no concerns about us especially now we've shifted some of the donuts in charge. New gaffer and a strong January and we'll probably be more worried about how we're gonna win League One in 2025.

12 hours ago, Wee man the jackass said:

The injuries have affected us, especially as it was key players (other teams have had their share too), but the five draws we have had were hard to take because, unusually for once, we should have won all five of them. We should have been home and dry and instead were hit by late/injury time goals in four of the five. That's the difference between fourth and tenth and it must affect some of the players. Almost half the goals we have conceded in the league matches have come in the final few minutes or in injury time.

12 hours ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Just read that 3 of the Blue Brazil under 17's played a 45 minutes each too. Brilliant to hear. Hopefully we pick up a few gems over the next wee while.

Did any of the Blue Brazil under 17s play? Great initiative creating a pathway to senior football. Might eventually find a Greg Stewart 

2 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

Did any of the Blue Brazil under 17s play? Great initiative creating a pathway to senior football. Might eventually find a Greg Stewart 

I would guess that it was the under 17's lads that were invited to train with the senior squad the other day. Good for them.

Edited by ronaldincoo

11 minutes ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Really looking forward to tomorrow, a new ground to watch us play and a big tie for the club getting through to the next round would be good financial gain. 65 fans leaving the junction bar tomorrow for it so we’ll have a good crowd.

Looking forward to it too. Some fans travelling by car and train so hopefully hit approx 100 travelling away fan's which is really good with us in the lowland league and how far it is.

Let's go 

37 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Pretty subdued first half from both teams, we have definitely had more of the game without creating too much.  Thought there would be a bit more bite to it.

Confident we’ve got another gear or two in us in the second half.

Are there replays etc ?

18 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

Are there replays etc ?

No replays. Extra time and then penalties. Fortunately, we didn't need it.

3rd round draw tomorrow at 7.30pm. League 1 and Championship teams enter at the 3rd round.

Edited by PELE