There was a coo

FFS, I’ve just seen that the Queensferry Crossing is closed tomorrow night from 10pm to 5am for some barrier testing.

Will need to be away from the game sharp to make sure we get back over and not go via Kincardine. Can the team deliver a nice comfortable lead with a couple of minutes to go. 🤔🤣

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

FFS, I’ve just seen that the Queensferry Crossing is closed tomorrow night from 10pm to 5am for some barrier testing.

Will need to be away from the game sharp to make sure we get back over and not go via Kincardine. Can the team deliver a nice comfortable lead with a couple of minutes to go. 🤔🤣

A nice comfortable lead would need to be 4 or more goals this season. 😫

Bring a sleeping bag and you can always kip in the club shop. I will fill the coo jar with cookies. 

14 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Your ok

its Northbound closure only tonight 

1 hour ago, 1GregStewart said:

Would they not have a diversion in place over the old bridge when the new one is closed?

That was my thought as well, but seems not for Tuesday/Wed night, divert via Clackmannanshire Bridge.

There is further testing Saturday night, but for that one they are diverting via the old Forth Road Bridge.

IMG_3119.png

Been sitting for 15 minutes on the A92 a couple of miles from Cowdenbeath, closed eastbound at the moment; bunch of flashing lights but all I can see.   Hope nothing serious for anyone involved.

Edit- this is turning into traffic report 😁

Edited by Cowdenleith

My goodness we love a draw. Had enough chances to win the game. Saying that Albion had one or two as well. We played the better football however. The point blank save by the Albion keeper at the end was amazing. Zac Butterworth even playing out of position was my mom. I like the way we always play out from the back. Scary at times but the right way to play. Another tough game on Saturday. Some players back so hopefully 3 points this time. 

Yes, we played pretty well over the piece and should have won. As others said their keeper had some great saves, I only remember Craig having one difficult save to make and that was in the first half low to his left.

I had it in my mind that Rovers were some swashbuckling team, but by god they were turgid and very defensive. Showed a little more spark when Bevan came on, but they were definitely set up not to lose.

Overall a better draw than losing a late equaliser kind of draw. 🤣

Edited by Cowdenleith

2 shutouts in a row. Now need to start scoring goals again.

We dominated the game but struggled final third. Understand why Cunningham started but offers little as an outlet. Would really like to see Ewan play through the middle again as feel he causes panic from opposition defenders.

Rodden available again so will be good to see Walker back in his more comfortable position and Zak further forward. The results will come!

Thank god that’s Rodden back now what a miss he has been with having to play jack tait (not a player in my eyes) and butterworth having to fill in fullback hasn’t been ideal at all, hopefully matty mcdonald and dougie aren’t out for much longer also, our strongest 11 with every fit would trouble every side in this league. Another tough test on Saturday hopefully they have manned up after the scottish cup pumping…

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Thank god that’s Rodden back now what a miss he has been with having to play jack tait (not a player in my eyes) and butterworth having to fill in fullback hasn’t been ideal at all, hopefully matty mcdonald and dougie aren’t out for much longer also, our strongest 11 with every fit would trouble every side in this league. Another tough test on Saturday hopefully they have manned up after the scottish cup pumping…

Linlithgow playing Celtic B tonight so a tough gig for them before Sat