The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

21 hours ago, Arachnophile said:

Maybe Aiden McGeady

image.png.c1a1c9a39a5a66b198279ebcbcf96c60.png

Only kidding (i hope)

FWIW I don't think you could play him until January if you did sign him.

Free agents have to have been released when the transfer window was open to be able to play for another club, otherwise the club that held their registration when the deadline passed will hold it until the transfer window opens at their new club.

Saturday’s are football day, but I don’t mind the odd game on a Friday night as long as we’re not moving for someone else’s training session or bending over backwards for the worst club on the planet. Thought most of the best Hampden atmospheres last season were Friday games. I think the novelty factor helped with that and it’s by no means an argument to make it a regular thing! 

29 minutes ago, an86 said:

Saturday’s are football day, but I don’t mind the odd game on a Friday night as long as we’re not moving for someone else’s training session or bending over backwards for the worst club on the planet. Thought most of the best Hampden atmospheres last season were Friday games. I think the novelty factor helped with that and it’s by no means an argument to make it a regular thing! 

I mean obviously QP v Falkirk is seen as a massive fixture if they're having to televise every time we play!
Hopefully we can give a better showing for the telly this time, and get a good atmosphere at the game

4 hours ago, an86 said:

Hampden will always be a tease for the tv crews given the facilities, but perhaps they’ve seen our gently paced rising and Falkirk’s first stutter as a trajectory for a table-top clash by the time the fixture date comes round. Allez les Hoops!

Hello folks. First time posting on here and also recently started properly following The Spiders.

Tomorrow will be the first ever (QP) match I attend! 

Are there any pubs that fans like to meet at before the game?

Edited by OutSpider

Just now, Anonymous Spider said:

Coming on to post the same thing. Actually kinda lost for words, but it would be an absolute disgrace if we get bumped for this. 

Unless we (and Raith) get decent compensation. What did we get from the ugly sister?