The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

With Fox out (presumably) for a long time, will we dump the back four that CD mentioned in his pre season interview?

At the other end of the park, we do seem to be taking our chances. Four against a reasonable Celtic outfit and five up at Peterhead is a decent haul.

29 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

Depends on who we sign beforehand.

Supposedly a couple of guys in the pipeline but I can't see anyone new in the team for this one. Another chance for the new lads already signed to clock up decent match sharpness, if nothing else.

1 minute ago, spiders4ever said:

Club has just announced that the Livi game is being moved from Sat afternoon to Friday evening. 

Embarrassing. 

I think someone has accidentally hit send on the email too early 😅

It refers to statements by Rangers and the SFA that don’t appear to have actually been released yet. My guess would be they come out at 5pm

So as things stand we have a brief “statement” telling us about one game but no confirmation of the wider agreement on Hampden or indeed if any other fixtures will be affected. Nothing at all on the wider context in fact.

3 minutes ago, Spider Rico said:

Email to members. See my previous post, I think they have fucked it with the timing

And to season ticket holders. 

I tried all kinds of searches to find the statements and found nothing.

5 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

The email they've sent out is incredibly poor, but hardly surprising. No apology, or even a hint of recognition that this might be an inconvenience for people.

Why apologise for something that we didn't cause. We'll get an abject apology from RFC as they always insist on being apologised to.

We signed a deal for Hampden before Rangers did. One of three things has happened here:

The SFA have broken the terms of the deal.

The deal wasn’t watertight, therefore allowed the SFA to shunt us around to suit them.

We’ve put the interests of another football club and their fans before our own.

I’m pretty confident I know which one of those hasn’t happened. The only club in the country worse run than us based their entire business model on a hypothetical battery farm.