Lowland League General Discussion

FairWeatherFan

3 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

This greatly offends me (if I'm correct in assuming you mean me). I've been here far too long and I'm definitely not intelligent.

You're not that bad, nothing wrong with a bit of banter. It's some of the other things that have been said that has got under everyone's skin

Just now, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Looks like it’s Boness’s turn today to miss out on the League Cup groups for no apparent reason.

Highland league - Buckie and Brechin

Lowland league - East Kilbride

i wonder why Brechin get in over Boness? Brutal.

Is it not alternate year in year out between Highland and Lowland who send 2 instead of 1?

Just now, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Looks like it’s Boness’s turn today to miss out on the League Cup groups for no apparent reason.

The HL and LL take turns about with number of teams, it’s the HL turn this year.

1 minute ago, To B or not B said:

The HL and LL take turns about with number of teams, it’s the HL turn this year.

Ah I stand corrected. However, another chance where with a bit of thought they could have a playoff and generate a cup final atmosphere since the season finishes so early.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Spyro said:

You're not that bad, nothing wrong with a bit of banter. It's some of the other things that have been said that has got under everyone's skin

Can’t really be doing with prolonging this pish, but as I am guessing this post was probably aimed at me, please find a post last couple of days that has been vindictive and gloating ‘that we are in the trophy and you’re no’

I might be guilty of crap attempts at humour or a little bit of sarcasm now and again, but that’s about it, and i don’t call anyone a c*** (which you now seem to have edited out)

And I’m not apologising for pushing back on the suggestion I should contact Cowdenbeath and ask them to withdraw, kind of thought that was a bit of a humorous suggestion, but maybe it wasn’t.

I’ll leave it with you…

Edited by Cowdenleith

14 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

i don’t call anyone a c***

Excuse me? Where have I done that?! You've completely lost me

As for the 'show me your workings' pish, I've got a lot better things to do with my time and my recent posts were only started by a comment where you directly named me in another poor attempt at sympathy because apparently all we do is pick on poor Cowdenbeath...

If you go to the posts around the ORIGINAL vote last season and the stuff that was (or wasn't) said to defend your club's decision to go against their morals and open their legs for the sake of a few quid and a photo opportunity with some OF Blazers, then you will see exactly why a lot of us won't be too fussed to see your club flushed into the EoS. Maybe then diddies like me might actually see your glorious team in action and you can tell us to our faces how we should be running our shitey little non-league clubs

39 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Excuse me? Where have I done that?! You've completely lost me

As for the 'show me your workings' pish, I've got a lot better things to do with my time and my recent posts were only started by a comment where you directly named me in another poor attempt at sympathy because apparently all we do is pick on poor Cowdenbeath...

If you go to the posts around the ORIGINAL vote last season and the stuff that was (or wasn't) said to defend your club's decision to go against their morals and open their legs for the sake of a few quid and a photo opportunity with some OF Blazers, then you will see exactly why a lot of us won't be too fussed to see your club flushed into the EoS. Maybe then diddies like me might actually see your glorious team in action and you can tell us to our faces how we should be running our shitey little non-league clubs

I thought you’d at least have an attempt at justifying your previous accusation, but instead you double down, classic behaviour of someone with no argument.

I was mistaken when I said you had edited the post, you hadn’t, here is a reminder for the hard of memory.

And all the waffle about last year being another diversion attempt, nothing to do with the last couple of days. I expected better.

IMG_4516.png

20 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Amazing how I've gone from having a soft spot for Cowdenbeath while they were in the Championship to actively hoping they get relegated from the Lowland League within the space of about a decade. An utterly shameless football club.

So your giving the other 3 ex SPFL sides a free ride.

1 minute ago, cowdenbeath said:

So your giving the other 3 ex SPFL sides a free ride.

Could be wrong but I think the other 3 voted against B teams and spoke against the conference.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Could be wrong but I think the other 3 voted against B teams and spoke against the conference.

Sure Berwick voted for B teams first time.

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Sure Berwick voted for B teams first time.

That's encouraging, everyone's capable of rehabilitation. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, grinderbrokeyourhearts said:

Boness United and the fans I stand with knew this at the start of the season.

16 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I thought you’d at least have an attempt at justifying your previous accusation, but instead you double down, classic behaviour of someone with no argument.

I was mistaken when I said you had edited the post, you hadn’t, here is a reminder for the hard of memory.

And all the waffle about last year being another diversion attempt, nothing to do with the last couple of days. I expected better.

IMG_4516.png

😂 Awww I'm sorry! 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Well played Cumbernauld 👏

Now get back in your box and say goodbye to any chance of a place in an SPFL competition of ever more! 

EDIT - I'm clearly joking btw...

Edited by Spyro