Lowland League General Discussion

FairWeatherFan

Beith fan here and we have broomhill at home in next round any thoughts on the outcome of this one. I know we played them pre season at Dumbarton and we won 1 nil but that was a friendly and not sure if they have improved or declined since then. Any comments appreciated 🙂

2 hours ago, stumpy said:

Beith fan here and we have broomhill at home in next round any thoughts on the outcome of this one. I know we played them pre season at Dumbarton and we won 1 nil but that was a friendly and not sure if they have improved or declined since then. Any comments appreciated 🙂

Saw them in the last round. I'd think with you guys being at home, you should beat them. They are pretty decent going forward abd in last round ended up quite comfortable against Cumbernauld Colts.

I don't watch them regularly, so can't comment too much... but I could certainly see them scoring against you, but would think home advantage will swing it nicely in your favour by a good couple of goals.

3 hours ago, stumpy said:

Broomhill have had some good results this season. I would expect a very tough match against them. They don’t give many goals away either

20 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

Oh, don't be such a sanctimonious, pious, twat. I'm sure that 99.9% of those on here (including you and me) have said something in the heat of the moment you almost instantly regret to wives, partners, mates, work colleagues, opponents, doormen at pubs, members of the public etc etc. Doesn't make it right but it is human nature and stuff happens, unfortunately.

Another Cowden fan jumping to the defense of a homophobic slur being used? What a shock

21 hours ago, ronaldincoo said:

Oh, don't be such a sanctimonious, pious, twat. I'm sure that 99.9% of those on here (including you and me) have said something in the heat of the moment you almost instantly regret to wives, partners, mates, work colleagues, opponents, doormen at pubs, members of the public etc etc. Doesn't make it right but it is human nature and stuff happens, unfortunately.

Human nature to be homophobic. Ok

2 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

Hearing there's an inspection tomorrow at Berwick for the game against ek

No there isn't,  as of today the pitch is fine. Only if things deteriorate will there be an inspection.