English Football League 2022/23

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Someone has turned the national anthem down to volume level 1 at Tranmere. 

I think there was some booing. 

Sky’s EFL producers need to talk to their Scottish counterparts for tips on how to turn down mics without making too obvious. 

17 minutes ago, The Master said:

I think there was some booing. 

Sky’s EFL producers need to talk to their Scottish counterparts for tips on how to turn down mics without making too obvious. 

I wish they would turn Lee Hendrie down. According to him the new Tranmere manager will be trying to "stamp his duty" on the team...

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I wish they would turn Lee Hendrie down. According to him the new Tranmere manager will be trying to "stamp his duty" on the team...

Still an improvement on Paul Merson, Clinton Morrison and ''Boydy'' on Sky Sports News.

Pretty dull 90 minutes across League Two, especially after Northampton scored early and stayed in front.

Five teams going for the last two Championship play-off places shortly. Wouldn't mind Coventry and Millwall getting them just to increase the chances of someone different going up.

Horrendous bottle job by Blackburn, they haven't won for about three months and now losing again on final day, should have qualified for the playoffs with ease. Playoffs looking scummy as f**k with Luton and Millwall in there. ☹️

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Horrendous bottle job by Blackburn, they haven't won for about three months and now losing again on final day, should have qualified for the playoffs with ease. Playoffs looking scummy as f**k with Luton and Millwall in there. ☹️

Two wins since the end of February and one of them was against a honking Reading side that got relegated.

Nearly 2-0 down already but that offside call saved them.

Blackburn is the biggest shithole I've ever had the misfortune to visit and they have that little rat Sczmodics (?) that plays for them so I got one am ecstatic they absolutely shit the bed. Hopefully they hurtle towards league one next season.

18 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Two wins since the end of February and one of them was against a honking Reading side that got relegated.

Nearly 2-0 down already but that offside call saved them.

They had two games back to back recently where they were leading after 90 minutes and conceded injury time equalisers. 

They've grown into this match now though after looking like they were going to completely capitulate in the first 10 minutes. 

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'm sure it's just coincidence that Millwall must be the first English club side I've seen for years that have fielded a side consisting only of white players. 

Trying to endear themselves to the home crowd?