English Football League 2022/23

21 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Cameron Archer scores again for Boro. Still possible Coventry miss out if they f**k that up and Sunderland win at Preston, I think. Fair to say I've given up on Blackburn's bottlers.

Coventry need a point to be sure, if they lose West Brom or Sunderland would go above them with a win.

Just now, The Master said:

It’s cute that the commentators think this a dramatic Championship final day. 

Was thinking that earlier. Imagine the hype machine if an English league final day had everything going on that we did up here last Friday. 

Just now, DrewDon said:

Millwall will get a late winner here, followed by a small pitch invasion which includes one of their fans assaulting an opposition player. 

There might be a pitch invasion either way. If they blow it today I'd be getting out of there sharpish if I was a Blackburn fan. 

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

There might be a pitch invasion either way. If they blow it today I'd be getting out of there sharpish if I was a Blackburn fan. 

I think the lower tier is closed as usual so Millwall fans won't get anywhere near them, and it's basically segregated outside the ground.