The Queen of the South thread

Good God man temps posted the injury half a dozen posts above. He's having surgery this week. It was also mentioned in one of the match previews a week or two back.

I was looking for it there but I didn't go back far enough.

After a poor start to the season I notice that East Fife have had 4 straight wins since Naysmith left them to come to Palmy. Scoring 5 goals and 4 clean sheets into the bargain!!

Hopefully it won't be long before Naysmith gets his first elusive win and clean sheet at the South [emoji120][emoji170]

Lots of players names getting linked with Queens on here the last few days, I have also heard others not named on here too, really hope we get 3/4 in sooner rather than later in Jan. Looks like we are going with same squad till then, hope kyle is fit for Saturday.

After a poor start to the season I notice that East Fife have had 4 straight wins since Naysmith left them to come to Palmy. Scoring 5 goals and 4 clean sheets into the bargain!!

Hopefully it won't be long before Naysmith gets his first elusive win and clean sheet at the South [emoji120][emoji170]

Let's hope so.

14 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

You don't have to reply to every post.

I see.

I didn't know that.

I agree.

Hope so.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Flash

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 13:03, football maniac said:

I have heard we are after Dom Thomas and Craig Storie. Wonder if Stewart and Low will be aswell as them.

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 13:42, RUSTY1111 said:

Where are Thomas and Storie playing currently?

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 14:07, football maniac said:

Motherwell and Aberdeen. Thomas is a quick skillful winger, Storie is a centre mid

41 minutes ago, RUSTY1111 said:

Unfortunate to miss out. Where is Dom Thomas from?

For goodness sake its just TWO days since you asked that and he answered it. Are you so busy replying to every single post you dont even take the time to read the answers?