The Queen of the South thread

2 hours ago, Steeplechat said:

Very nice

Quality pal, the back of the shirt is unique and I bet looks even better in person. The irony of a poster slagging it off when the the 2 strips they just released wouldn’t look out of place in the Sunday league. 

7 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Why is there a the team picture attached the the inside back? What trophy is it?

It’s something macron have done on the last 3 strips and the trophies are from our 2012-13 season when we won the league and challenge cup. 

Yippee!  According to the OS our pitch has  passed the Annual FIFA Accreditation Test,  so it's officially not shite. (although in reality it is.)

AND 

We're going to be upgrading the floodlights to LED.  I expect they'll feature on next season's kit. 

7 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Yippee!  According to the OS our pitch has  passed the Annual FIFA Accreditation Test,  so it's officially not shite. (although in reality it is.)

AND 

We're going to be upgrading the floodlights to LED.  I expect they'll feature on next season's kit. 

...or maybe on the inside collar of the 2029/30 kit...

AND 
I thought it was supposed to be getting ripped up at the end of last season. I'm guessing that was just a rumour or Covid has delayed it?

19 minutes ago, bobthespider said:

Will QOTS be streaming the game against Queens Park on Saturday.

Debatable,  as according to the QoStv page on the official site this game is being played on the Tuesday 13th July with a 7:45 ko.  If someone points out to them that it's  actually on Saturday they will probably manage to stream it. I can't do a link but you can find it in the ppv thread pinned in the Championship Forum. 

10 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

AND 

I thought they were upgraded to LED’s a few years ago when they were overhauled?!

10 hours ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

I thought they were upgraded to LED’s a few years ago when they were overhauled?!

I think they were just fitted with new, brighter lights,  maybe halogen,  I'm no electrician.  LED lights are obviously another upgrade, and are apparently "greener"  in cost,  etc, to operate.  Our contribution to saving the planet.