The Queen of the South thread

Absolutely dire why drop a good left back in holt why take russel off when Carmichael has been dire last two home games big trouble ahead for us on that performance rangers will make a laughing stick us long gone is Johnston lovely flowing pressing football to utter rubbish lumping the ball all over the park big changes required

McIntyre is a shite manager. I'm surprised you guys went with him.

He only did reasonably well when he had loads of money to chuck around. Check Dunfermline FC for more information.

Don't know about that but he's losing the crowd and it is mainly self inflicted.

Rrrrright ok, a lot (me included) have been calling for us to go back to a 4-4-2 which we finally did today but what's with playing FOUR centre halves as our back line and a right back as right mid. Then there was Danny on the left and Paton on the bench.

What is McIntyre thinking about our good team from last year is pressing the self destruct button big time. I fear for Tuesday, heaven knows what team or formation he'll play.

Rrrrright ok, a lot (me included) have been calling for us to go back to a 4-4-2 which we finally did today but what's with playing FOUR centre halves as our back line and a right back as right mid. Then there was Danny on the left and Paton on the bench.

What is McIntyre thinking about our good team from last year is pressing the self destruct button big time. I fear for Tuesday, heaven knows what team or formation he'll play.

The only positive I can find is Mccoist is an even more inept manager.

Anyone from the rangers that were there to do their homework on us must still be laughing as they drive back up the 74. Theyll be looking to take a barrow load off us. :(

Surely the boss will reflect today and Hope he gets back to basics, play players in position & am sure with a big effort (it will need to be) we wil be able to match rangers.

We want to keep hold of the Ramsdens cup.

yep - will be greeting into his beer tonight and wishing he had stayed to guide Queens to the SPL this season.

Fact is that he knew how to get the best out of this squad and where to play them . We would be far more settled for sure . This squad is good enough to give the Championship a real go and why not ? Usually hate knee jerk reactions but the amount of chopping and changing suggests JM is none the wiser of his best team and its nearly the end of September. If it aint broke then don't fix it and it wasn't broken. Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

Fact is that he knew how to get the best out of this squad and where to play them . We would be far more settled for sure . This squad is good enough to give the Championship a real go and why not ? Usually hate knee jerk reactions but the amount of chopping and changing suggests JM is none the wiser of his best team and its nearly the end of September. If it aint broke then don't fix it and it wasn't broken.

I said pretty much the same on the Raith thread. Obviously, we'll never know but where would we be had we simply kept the same team and swapped Antell for Robinson and Russell for Clark?

Is there anyone from this planet that still thinks Alan Johnston done the correct thing ?

Think he'll be back at Palmerston along with Sandy Clark (rangers end prob) on tue night, maybe he could whisper a little advice on his old team in Jims ear before the game!

I said pretty much the same on the Raith thread. Obviously, we'll never know but where would we be had we simply kept the same team and swapped Antell for Robinson and Russell for Clark?

League wise, we would be far better off , I am sure of that. I , like you, have seen a few poor Queens sides in the past but you would make allowances for them as long as they were giving their best. This is different and so very frustrating . This is a bloody good 16 or 17 of a squad . Lets hope we are lulling the rangers into a false sense of security because we are more than capable of matching them up. Maybe we need a big cup tie like this to get the blood and adrenalin pumping. Edited by JRS LEFT PEG