The Queen of the South thread

Jesus Christ I hope not. Footballing dinosaurs like him and Tommy Craig should be consigned to the history books where they belong.

We have an up and coming young manager who is at the moment doing a tremendous job, why would on earth would we want to jeopardise that by employing guys who have been failures at their recent clubs!!

Craig was a failure as manager but had been a decent assistant in the past. He's certainly no more of a dinosaur than sandy Clark. I'm not particularly keen on either but Craig would be by far the more preferable of the two

Craig was a failure as manager but had been a decent assistant in the past. He's certainly no more of a dinosaur than sandy Clark. I'm not particularly keen on either but Craig would be by far the more preferable of the two

The present management team is doing a great job so I'd let it carry on the way it is. I'm sure Billy H has enough footballing savvy to see this too.

The present management team is doing a great job so I'd let it carry on the way it is. I'm sure Billy H has enough footballing savvy to see this too.

Yes would agree to let it run as it is as long as Fowlers happy with the situation it would save the club money that could be used to maintain our good quality squad. Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Craig is a decent assistant but is never a manager. I've said on one of the Saints threads that if we appointed Teale or Thompson then someone like Craig to help out would have been perfect. Obviously that won't happen!

Hope you like this from the front of today's Standard following another story in the paper lately...

B5DJhn2IUAAisz1.jpg

Pickard, dykes x 2, Aiden smith x 2, og, Dickinson

Team

Atkinson

Brannan Dickinson hooper Ashton

Dean smith yank pickard Scott

Dykes Paton

Aiden came of during first half, unsure who for.

Did Aiden come on sub then go off, as he's not in the starting 11 you have posted.

On, I had a bit of a nightmare posting last night really should read posts ha.

Haha, have been informed apparently Aiden Smith replaced the injured Scott, Kouider-Aissa for Paton then Cassidy for Dzierzawski. Good to see Paton almost back.

Edited by qos8

Haha, have been informed apparently Aiden Smith replaced the injured Scott, Kouider-Aissa for Paton then Cassidy for Dzierzawski. Good to see Paton almost back.

good to see paton back. has anyone watched them much? whats kouider-Aissa like? surely if he has a first team contract he should be playing and scoring for the 20s not heard of him score many goals compared to the other forwards

good to see paton back. has anyone watched them much? whats kouider-Aissa like? surely if he has a first team contract he should be playing and scoring for the 20s not heard of him score many goals compared to the other forwards

Was he not loaned out to someone?

Dowie's suspension has been upheld, he misses the next two games -

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/queen-of-south/303993-andy-dowie-handed-two-match-suspension-for-standing-on-ian-black/

Edited to add, after reading that I found a related article on Gavin Reilly that I hadn't seen before.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/queen-of-south/303265-fifteen-for-15-gavin-reilly-is-ready-to-lead-queens-rise-to-top/

Edited by palmy_cammy

Hardly a surprise, especially as Patons charge of spitting has been upheld despite the other player, publicly, saying he didnt spit on him

ETA - thats Paul Paton not Michael!

Edited by Mr X