The Queen of the South thread

We must try and get a new manager in as fast as we can.Can we wait for a manager till after the playoffs ?I take it we will still be paying Fowler till the end of May so with that in mind do we just wait till then.

I think the club just pays him the remainder of his contract to leave by mutual consent with immediate effect, so they can then find a replacement.

No Conroy at Palmerston today is he offski with Fowler?

Do you mean he`s not in the team or subs.

If so neither are Hutton or Pickard.

Skelton said yesterday that Pickard was out but that another 2 had niggles from training. 

Possibly Conroy and Hutton ?

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

Millar for me has been a huge disappointment 👎

Yes he has disappointed but he is the most Creative midfielder, two footed with great vision and not frightened to shoot he was missed the 6/7 games he didn't start, when we were still in 4th spot contention.

If wiki is to be believed, Iain Russell has now scored 151 league goals in his career. Let's hope he signs on again and scores more than a few for Queens next season.

Stats on the player's wikipedia info box links up from the player's Soccerbase page so should be accurate enough. Edited by RUSTY1111

I don't think we can have a white away kit, without having a third due to Morton being in the league. Yellow and blue have been used a few times to combat this of course.

Mind you, I wouldn't have minded experimenting with a pink, white and navy combo.