The Queen of the South thread

Very excited about these kits. Like many I will be adding that away beauty to my basket!

I just wish they had designed a special badge or reverted to a classic to make the kits even more memorable rather than having the text underneath.

Either way can't wait to see the physical versions.

The kits look lovely. I love the away kit for going to KOSB connection. I would say strong effort on the kits and I would expect very good shirt sales this year.

Agree - the home kit looks great and it is brilliant that club has delivered an away strip that is closely linked to the Max Volunteers connection in our Centenary year.

Well done to those involved.

Having done the hard work getting the kits right- can we get it right on the park?What price Queens to be champions in our landmark season??

Agree - the home kit looks great and it is brilliant that club has delivered an away strip that is closely linked to the Max Volunteers connection in our Centenary year.

Well done to those involved.

Having done the hard work getting the kits right- can we get it right on the park?What price Queens to be champions in our landmark season??

Relegated in our Centenary year could be a sickener right enough :(

Love the Maxwelltown connection to the change strip as Queen of the South was formed as a club from the Burgh of Maxwelltown and not Dumfries.  

Still based on the right side of the water as well B)

19 minutes ago, football maniac said:

Incase folk didnt know for sure The Sun claims Todorov, Beerman and Cameron have already been turfed back to their clubs although Todorov has already been put on the punted list at Hearts. Expect similar fates for the other 2

Cameron has already been put on the release list at Newcastle too. No idea about Beerman.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I hope we don't try and get Cameron back. Todorov didn't do too bad but never did anything special either. Would be happy enough for him to be given a contract.

Don't think we will see either back. 

I hope we don't try and get Cameron back. Todorov didn't do too bad but never did anything special either. Would be happy enough for him to be given a contract.

I think when money is clearly going to be a big issue I wouldn't contemplate offering Todorov a deal. If we are to have any realistic chance of outperforming our perceived status we need to make some inspired signings and sadly the big guy (gives his all) isn't one who falls into that category.

Seen someone post on social media about the strips and that maybe the badge, Macron  and The Centenary covering quite a few of the names. 

Anyone know if that's the case? Or are they repeated? I'd be pissed off i paid and it was my name covered, but saying that, it would take a lot of doing to find your own name.

1 hour ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

IMG_0270.jpg

New home strip looks very similar to this old Rangers kit from the 1980’s!!!

What you mean in the way that it's a royal blue shirt, with white shorts and blue socks?  :rolleyes:

It doesn't look any more like a Rangers kit than it does any other year we have white shorts, and it doesn't have any red in it.

55 minutes ago, QoS_1919 said:

Seen someone post on social media about the strips and that maybe the badge, Macron  and The Centenary covering quite a few of the names. 

Anyone know if that's the case? Or are they repeated? I'd be pissed off i paid and it was my name covered, but saying that, it would take a lot of doing to find your own name.

Yes, the badge, Macron, etc will cover names (mine is clearly under the badge on the sample picture last night as my older son's name emerges from the badge and the younger one's name follows on. I'll try to post a photo in a minute to illustrate.

Yes, names are repeated on a loop. I found several names on more than once last night, albeit I never did find mine having looked for about ten minutes.

Having said that, I don't know if all shirts will be the same. Nor do I know if the sample artwork last night equates exactly to what we'll see in practice.