The Queen of the South thread

Us? :huh:

You moved yet? :rolleyes:

Some boxes and odds and ends. Will be going to more games this time. I do expect a promotion challenge at least. Will have to see who else signs though. ;)

Someone has posted on the Mad site that they have heard from a reliable source that Holmer has been offered a one year deal . Only saying and hope its a load of old bull. The need to entertain has never been greater and signing Holmes would not help matters with the kind of football his attributes encourage

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

Certainly a set of fixtures that gives us the opportunity to get off to a decent start.

Also, Forfar away in the third last game of the season, which I think I'm right in saying will be 11 years to the day...

The day after I'm getting married, I really hope we're not on to win the league that day!

Craig Dargo has turned down a new contract at Dumbarton wants to stay full time.

There seems to be interest from Queens could be a good signing if we can get him fit

Dargo seems to have been out a lot with injury

Seems to be? Don't think it's the fact of getting him fit, it's keeping him fit. Can't make my mind up on him, someone said about him a while ago, he was a goalscorer during spells of career but like you've pointed out it's been pretty full of bad injuries. Ageing also.

Seems to be? Don't think it's the fact of getting him fit, it's keeping him fit. Can't make my mind up on him, someone said about him a while ago, he was a goalscorer during spells of career but like you've pointed out it's been pretty full of bad injuries. Ageing also.

Dargo was superb in play off final for Dumbarton and scored twice. Get him signed Magic

Dargo was superb in play off final for Dumbarton and scored twice. Get him signed Magic

I watched second leg, which he took his goal really well. Does anyone know how many he got last season? Like i say, undecided.

Checked his wiki, turning into that Albertz, 7 goals in 10 games. From what my memory remembers, he's never of injury table.

The last thing we can dae wi' is another player that is ayeways injured. It's bad enough having a team of proven failures, but some folk on here are expecting players fae oor youth team tae actually mhak the grade. If they turn oot to be owt like oor last big success (Scott Robertson) then I'll be really worried. :unsure:

Guest TOPFITTER

JR thought you might like to know there is a report on the Guid Nychburris Foootball Tournament on the Queens Trust website, Danny and Ryan and Trust Members presenting trophies. Follow link,,,,,

http://www.saveoursouth.co.uk/node/231

2dl4wva.jpg

2821hy9.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of how the pitch is coming on, very well I may say, I saw it this afternoon.

Edited by TOPFITTER