The Queen of the South thread

However, in a separate rule, all clubs must have under pitch heating. There is nothing exempting an artificial pitch from that requirement.

Is this normal? Because, as things stand, any First Division club with an artificial pitch that wins the league won't be promoted unless it also has under pitch heating.

I was sure they had ditched that rule?

Guest Flash

The rules do refer to an adequate winter pitch protection system. But the next sentence says "All such systems must be of an underground or under pitch heated type."

This is taken from the rules on the SPL website and they are dated December 2012, so it is possible they have changed since then and haven't been published online.

Anyone know when next seasons shorts and socks will be available to order?

Its on the list of things to do.

I was looking at an upgrade to the store, so was holding off putting stuff up, but its a bit more problematic and taking longer than I thought. I'll try and get them done this week

I was looking at an upgrade to the store, so was holding off putting stuff up, but its a bit more problematic and taking longer than I thought. I'll try and get them done this week

Excellent, cheers. Any idea when the stock will be in?

Any idea when the kids strips will be available yet? My son wanted one for his birthday, but seeing as that is tomorrow, I am guessing he will have to wait for a while longer :lol:

I like the online store but I've a suspicion that it only has a fraction of items that are available in the club shop?

A size chart would also be useful for shirts etc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Any idea when the kids strips will be available yet? My son wanted one for his birthday, but seeing as that is tomorrow, I am guessing he will have to wait for a while longer :lol:

See above. Sorry!

I like the online store but I've a suspicion that it only has a fraction of items that are available in the club shop?

A size chart would also be useful for shirts etc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

The online store doesnt have everything thats in the shop, no. Last season it had a lot more than before, especially in terms of the Joma kit, but theres still room for improvement

I think you'd be hard pushed to find a retailer that has every item from its stores available to buy online.

I'll see what we can do about a size chart

I'll see what we can do about a size chart

:thumsup2

Crystal Palace thread for this pish but does anyone know why Dobbs wasn't in the Play-Off Final team? Is he injured or just dropped?

His loan deal ran out.

Yep, although the whole thing was odd. I presume they physically couldn't run the loan deal long enough to cover the playoff final. Otherwise why on earth wouldn't you make sure it was covered, particularly when it was a loan with a view to a permanent deal in July. I guess there is a maximum length of a loan in England but it's damned unfortunate, particularly as there didn't really seem much reason the game couldn't have been played the weekend before. Dobs was available in loan terms to play in the semi final but not allowed as it was parent club Brighton who they were playing.

Anyway, despite not actually kicking a ball in it he continues to be a lucky charm in playoff terms. Is that four successive seasons to the playoff final and three wins? He was in the Blackpool side that won promotion against Cardiff in 2010. Then in 2011 he was in the Swansea side that beat Reading in the final. 2012 he was in the Blackpool side that lost out to West Ham in the final and then 2013 part of the Crystal Palace party that beat Watford (loan expired or not he went up the steps with the rest of the squad and lifted the trophy). Wanna make the 2014 playoff final? Sign Stephen Dobbie next season (loan or otherwise).

Noticed somewhere that David Hutton has left Morton. Would be happy to see him back in a Queens shirt! Also, what's the deal with Steven Black not signing yet? Looking for first team football?

Hutts is a great keeper, would have him back in a flash, he made a mistake in the Ramsdens and that`s all folk remember, but the rest of the team most who are still here done absolute hee - haw that day, dry your eyes :rolleyes:

Since leaving Queens he's been second choice keeper at Morton and Hamilton Accies, David Hutton probably isn't a keeper you want between the sticks for a promotion charge.

Then again neither is Chris Smith.