The Queen of the South thread

It is frustrating and I'm not pretending that McIntyre is anything other than a stubborn buffoon, I was meaning that it isn't really as boycottable, as a dreary season of utter despair knowing that It wasn't going to get better or the board's "I know what you did 2 summers ago" moment there was nothing to look forward to.

At least this year is still something to hold onto that it could all click and we go on a run regardless of the mouth breather of a manager. But from the period between Floodlights going out to Gus getting sacked, there was absolutely nothing to look forward to.

It was more frustrating watching Brannigan's team (That had more talented players at the time than the current side) give up on the club. The current team works very hard for each other and put up a good fight almost every game and get a lot more stick than the mercenary's ever got.

As pointed out earlier, we are 2 points better off than in the dreary season of utter despair, with a worse home record in terms of both points gained and goals scored.

If it wasn't for Morton being terrible so far, we might have even fewer points than Gus's team did.

And, if we only think we might suddenly click in spite of the manager, why is he still here?

Can't say I'm very impressed with the way things have gone so far this season but I'll never not go along & support my team like two other fans have threatened on this thread .

Even during the dire performances under McPherson I didn't spit the dummy & not support Queens

I've never stated I'll stop attending and I won't stop attending. I have no support for the JM anymore though and will be pleased to see the back of him.

I've seen us far worse and never stopped attending then. Each to their own but I don't get why people stop attending when times are tough. You support them through the good and bad, but that's just me.

The main reason I will not attend is to get things changed, either the manager changes things or we change the manager.

We can't keep doing the same things hoping something changes as it won't.

BTW, I will not be the only one not going.

The "you can't comment because you're not a footballing expert" patter is always hilarious.

How exactly do you qualify as an expert? I would've thought that dedicating 10 months of the year to something entitled you to comment with a certain level of confidence that you knew what you were talking about.

The "you can't comment because you're not a footballing expert" patter is always hilarious.

How exactly do you qualify as an expert? I would've thought that dedicating 10 months of the year to something entitled you to comment with a certain level of confidence that you knew what you were talking about.

I take it from your reasoning that you have every confidence in JM then?

I'm still planning to go along because I feel like it.

If others don't though, they're quite at liberty to sit it out. I don't know why anyone would pledge their custom unconditionally.

Well, exactly , it is their right and I know you would be quick to back them up .Hardly crisis point having won 5 and lost 6 with a plus 1 goal difference. Yes , we should be doing better but even so.

I've never stated I'll stop attending and I won't stop attending. I have no support for the JM anymore though and will be pleased to see the back of him.

I've seen us far worse and never stopped attending then. Each to their own but I don't get why people stop attending when times are tough. You support them through the good and bad, but that's just me.

I haven't decided whether or not to go, but every home game takes me about 3 hours in travelling time at a total cost of more than £40. If I choose to do something else because the football is shite due to a clueless manager who has wrecked our team, I don't think I have to justify that to anybody.

There are thousands of people in Dumfries who never go. Instead of moaning at long distance fans who are disillusioned with the idiot, the cheerleaders should get themselves to the pubs in Dumfries on a Saturday afternoon to round up all the stayaways.

I haven't decided whether or not to go, but every home game takes me about 3 hours in travelling time at a total cost of more than £40. If I choose to do something else because the football is shite due to a clueless manager who has wrecked our team, I don't think I have to justify that to anybody.

There are thousands of people in Dumfries who never go. Instead of moaning at long distance fans who are disillusioned with the idiot, the cheerleaders should get themselves to the pubs in Dumfries on a Saturday afternoon to round up all the stayaways.

Nor should you have to. I couldn't care if people attend games or not. As I say, each to their own I've more exciting things going on in my life than moaning at people I don't even know. I'm just the kind of person who goes to every (home) game whether we are awful or not.

In all honesty, I couldn't support a team who wins every week. Last season was good but for the most part I was bored. Give me a scrap over a saunter any day of the week :)

In all honesty, I couldn't support a team who wins every week. Last season was good but for the most part I was bored. Give me a scrap over a saunter any day of the week :)

I actually agree with all of the above.

Having said that, I'm finding this season bloody frustrating.

Last season was unique in that respect and I've been going for slightly more than 1 season. I think if I wanted to watch a team that wins every week, I would have chosen another club.

Last season was unique in that respect and I've been going for slightly more than 1 season. I think if I wanted to watch a team that wins every week, I would have chosen another club.

It was brilliant though. You can't beat a bit of domination now and again.