The Queen of the South thread

Not aware of Sean Sweeney ever playing for us.

Ex-Clydebank I think. Oh dear, old Champ Manager games from the time are now being mixed up in my memory. That is a bad sign.

Still missing two starters from Connolly's first game (a 4-3 loss at Stenny) and at least a couple of more or less every week players in the 2002 championship team.

I'm guessing the starters at Stenhousemuir were short lived Geordies. Some game - Nelson off for behaving as thuggishly as he looked. 3-0 down, back to 3-3 before losing it at the death.

The 2002 regulars are annoying though. So tempted to cheat, but resisting.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I'm guessing the starters at Stenhousemuir were short lived Geordies. Some game - Nelson off for behaving as thuggishly as he looked. 3-0 down, back to 3-3 before losing it at the death.

The 2002 regulars are annoying though. So tempted to cheat, but resisting.

The centre half was a short lived Geordie. The winger was a pre-Connolly player who had been with us for 2 or 3 seasons, albeit far from a regular.

One of the 2002 regulars I was talking about was Graham Connell who has been correctly guessed since then.