The Queen of the South thread

When I said pace up front, I was really thinking of "lots of" rather than "complete absence of"!

Odd, the Dundee fans were raving about him, but he looked awful in the games against us.

Indeed but the thought of Nade landing on Lee McCulloch means that as a service to scottish football we have to get him. :P

Macdonald is not gonna come back. I was more meaning instead of Ridgers

Ok. That makes more sense.

Yeah, MacDonald will get much better offers than Queens could manage :(

Indeed but the thought of Nade landing on Lee McCulloch means that as a service to scottish football we have to get him. :P

:lol:

He may almost be big enough to be elbow-proof too.

Guest TOPFITTER

Just heard rumour about us looking at Greg Fleming...

Funny that, he was not a favourite of Macca at DAFC but maybe he meets the wage cap!

On loan at Dunfermline while McIntyre was manager. I recognise the name, but cant remember much about him, to be honest

Not very good covers it tbh lucky to get so long before being dropped for Patterson. I'd be surpised if McIntyre went for him again, I'd certainly not recommend he does.

Not very good covers it tbh lucky to get so long before being dropped for Patterson. I'd be surpised if McIntyre went for him again, I'd certainly not recommend he does.

Cheers. Heres hoping the rumours arent true then. I was kind of hoping McIntyre had broken his keeper "duck" when he signed Clark :lol:

When I said pace up front, I was really thinking of "lots of" rather than "complete absence of"!

Odd, the Dundee fans were raving about him, but he looked awful in the games against us.

He's not near as slow as he looks and is pretty average for this level. He does move surprisingly fast with the ball. From what I've seen though he really doesn't suit your system and it wouldn't go well. I have a feeling he'll end up at Livi next season (unless Rangers come in for him which is also a chance).

Every cloud has a silver lining.

Saturday's disheartening loss has at least provided me with the perfect picture to use in reply to SUPERSOUTH every time he puts up one of his 'iconic' posts.

Edited by Chupacabra

From official site

Manager Jim McIntyre was at Palmerston along with Chris Higgins, Chris Mitchell, Andy Dowie and Gavin Reilly as the players all sign deals for next season.

Have to say I thought Higgins and Mitchell might have been on their way - glad we've got them tied down for at least another season.

Bar Kerr, I'm not sure if I'd offer deals to any of the others whose contracts expire soon tho,